Aller au contenu

EUC Watch hackable

Techos78

Messages recommandés

Il y a 4 heures, dro77 a dit :

Hello , petite question si j'ai bien compris impossible d'avoir en même temps EUC World et la montre en même temps ? Merci

Il y a une vidéo qui montre l'utilisation du mode bridge :

Si j'ai bien compris, un appareil en mode bridge reçoit et réémet le flux bluetooth pour pouvoir chaîner la liaison vers un autre appareil..etc... probablement dans la limite des 79 canaux bluetooth.

Hypothèse pour que cela marche, il ne faut pas que EUC World soit connecté à la roue, mais à la montre. Il faut probablement respecter une séquence d'allumage des appareils pour sélectionner successivement les bons canaux... au moins la première fois, ensuite les appareils semblent (?) garder en mémoire l'adresse de la dernière liaison sélectionnée.

Normalement, EUC World peut gérer une smartwatch androïde, et dans ce cas, le chaînage est différent : la roue dialogue avec la tablette qui dialogue avec la montre.

• Merci 1

Hello, the bridge is not yet working, the video was a proof of concept to check it the BT module of the NRF can to it. 

The problem is that each wheel has it's own protocol, and in the case on Kingsong, it uses some BT characteristics that requires changes in espruino core in order to emulate. 

I have contacted @SebaEucWorld and we talked about a solution where the watch will be a new wheel protocol, I am waiting for him to finish with his updates on the eucWorld, and we will give it a go. 

So for now, if you need both the phone and the watch, it is not yet ready, sorry :(

ps. I do have an wheellog version that is modified to allow for the bridge to work, but I think it is best to wait some more time so it can be done the proper way.

Modifié par enaon
  • Merci 2

Thanks @enaon for your job !

I have just received my P8 watch, but I am not able to connect my Ninebot Z10 : is there something special to do ?

The "Garage" scanning only displays "Kingsong" and "Inmotion" buttons and the "Scan for" progress bar then nothing...

[EDIT] I forgot to mention that both NinebotZ Settings and module are installed on the watch.

Modifié par spiken

1 hour ago, spiken said:

I have just received my P8 watch, but I am not able to connect my Ninebot Z10 : is there something special to do ?

Hi, ninebotZ is two pages to the left, Go to garage, select an empty slot, and then swipe left two times.

basic support, not settings etc, but the dash works nice. 

• Merci 1

Petit retour après avoir utiliser la montre ça fonctionne toujours nickel … reste plus qu’à surveiller les upgrade de version

Pour la montre j avais pris celle ci
https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/4000557708951.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.5a636c37Rc1NL5

Ça a été assez rapide, commande le 13/04 et livrée le 22/04

Modifié par nec

bon je l'ai recu, jai passé les 2 premières étapes. LA troisieme, dans l'app ca me dit "ok, vous pouvez utiliser votre montre" mais je n'ai pas eu le petit carré blanc.

Je suis passé a la phase 4, tout se passe bien "ok...." , la montre ne s'allume plus (c'est peut être normal), mais quand je vais sur le site de @enaon , je clique sur "connect" et la j'ai "device connection failed" et ca Bluetooth éteint ou allumé

27 minutes ago, kikarom said:

good I received it, I passed the first 2 stages. THE third, in the app it says "ok, you can use your watch" but I didn't get the little white square.

I went to phase 4, everything is going well "ok ....", the watch no longer turns on (it may be normal), but when I go to the site of @enaon , I click on "connect" and I have "device connection failed" and that Bluetooth turned off or on

Was it a TON5 model? have you used the ton5 file for the first step?

If all steps finished ok from daflasher, then maybe try the loader from a laptop with win10 and chrome?

1 minute ago, kikarom said:

can i reset the watch?

No, you cannot easily go to the original firmware. 

If all steps completed ok, then it must be something simple. Try scanning for the watch from daflasher, it should be P8-something. 

Make sure it does not appear like an atc of dfutarg device. If so, let me know so that we can understand which step is missing. 

If anyone want's to play with his watch and look at the internals of espruino, it is very simple, Just go here:

https://www.espruino.com/ide/

scan for the watch and connect. 

On the right side is an editor, one can change files and upload them, on the left side it is an active command interface, one can issue commands directly on the watch. 

for instance, if one enters on the left side:

euc and then press enter on the left side, he will get the tree of all vars and functions related to the euc.

euc.tgl() and then enter, will connect/disconnect from the euc.

No need for any of that, but it is easy and fun if one wants to play with it, maybe add a feature he likes or change something etc.

1 minute ago, kikarom said:

Ok tout fonctionne, on ne pourra utiliser EUCWorld sur le telephone en meme temps que la montre, que lorsque le mode bridge sera activé c'est ca?

pour le mompent soit j'utilise la montre soit le telephone?

Nice.

Correct, both the watch and the phone are now primary devices, and the wheel only accepts one connection at the time. I will put the bridge into priority, I see that you all want it :)

• J'aime 1

The solution to the bridge puzzle was in front of my eyes all this time :)

I will have a beta by Sunday, I believe it will just work for all wheels/phone apps, one way for starts, settings will only be allowed from the watch to make it simpler. All will be emulated as a Ninebot Z, it uses the same Nordic chipset, I already got euc World to connect, no manipulation with core Bluetooth services needed.  

f9bf82f87a54ad99ec25fded30405930--baby-ducks-sands.jpg

Modifié par enaon
  • Merci 1
  • +1 1