Aller au contenu

EUC Watch hackable

Techos78

Messages recommandés

Il y a 3 heures, enaon a dit :

The solution to the bridge puzzle was in front of my eyes all this time :)

I will have a beta by Sunday, I believe it will just work for all wheels/phone apps, one way for starts, settings will only be allowed from the watch to make it simpler. All will be emulated as a Ninebot Z, it uses the same Nordic chipset, I already got euc World to connect, no manipulation with core Bluetooth services needed.  

f9bf82f87a54ad99ec25fded30405930--baby-ducks-sands.jpg

Great 👍

J 'ai identifié au moins 2 versions équipées de différents CPU pour cette montre P8 :

• Telink 8251 512 Ko de flash, de 32 Ko de ram, cadencement à 48 MHz en 32 bits
  • Nordic NRF52832 (alias TON5) 192 Ko de flash, 24Ko de ram, cadencement à 64 MHz en 32 bits (la mienne)

Deux versions de touchscreen existereraient également, une qui considère le click dès l'appui, une autre dès le relâchement. 

Modifié par spiken
  • J'aime 1

11 hours ago, spiken said:

J 'ai identifié au moins 2 versions équipées de différents CPU pour cette montre P8 :

• Telink 8251 512 Ko de flash, de 32 Ko de ram, cadencement à 48 MHz en 32 bits
  • Nordic NRF52832 (alias TON5) 192 Ko de flash, 24Ko de ram, cadencement à 64 MHz en 32 bits (la mienne)

Deux versions de touchscreen existereraient également, une qui considère le click dès l'appui, une autre dès le relâchement. 

The p8 only uses the NRF, the one with the telink is the p8se, different watches.

The p8 has:

three types of touch controllers(4 actually, they now have different firmware in the 716 controller), two types of accelerators, two types of heart sensor,

in maybe 6 revisions up to now. (TEH, TFK, .. ,TIN, TON)

there is now a new candidate if one is brave and wants to be future ready. This looks like the next watch eucWatch will run to, by the end of this summer I guess.:

https://www.chinesesmartwatches.com/kospet-magic-3-smartwatch/

• +1 1

@spiken, or anyone that has an android phone and a z10, I would like some help.

I do not have access to a z10, and I would like to see the sequence euc world expects when connecting. 

On the applicable Android devices, it is possible to capture Bluetooth traffic as follows:

• Go to Settings
  • If developer options is not enabled, enable it now.
  • Go into developer options
  • Enable the option Enable Bluetooth HCI snoop log
  • Perform the actions which need to be captured. ( open eucWorld, let it connect to the z10 and run for 10 seconds, no need for more)
  • Disable the option Enable Bluetooth HCI snoop log
  • The files of interest are btsnoop_hci.log on the sdcard

if you have some time please do the above and send me the log, not public if you want as it will most probably have the z10 serial number included.

Modifié par enaon

Le 29/04/2021 à 05:43, enaon a dit :

@spiken, or anyone that has an android phone and a z10, I would like some help.

I do not have access to a z10, and I would like to see the sequence euc world expects when connecting. 

Log file sent in PM.

[EDIT] Unfortunately it didn’t work : my logging failed. If someone else can do it...

Modifié par spiken
  • J'aime 1

Il y a 6 heures, Techos78 a dit :

J'ai reçu la montre, c'est à mon tour de jouer.

Smart-watch-P8.JPG.807ce1742012b98e150f80b95a4681a5.JPG

Je vais relire 5 fois la procédure, brûler un cierge à Sainte Lucie... et GO...

C'est un peu impressionnant, cela me fait penser à la roulette russe... 

alors @Techos78 tu as pu terminer ?

il y a 42 minutes, nec a dit :

alors @Techos78 tu as pu terminer ?

Oui, heureusement que @enaon a dit cela, je le conseille vivement :

The other note is that step 6 on your guide can be done from the PC too, from a chrome browser, it is a bit faster I think. 

Il n'y a plus qu'à tester, mais, vous savez quoi : la montre est à l'heure ! ! ! C'est incroyable 

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 

1 hour ago, Techos78 said:

Oui, c'est formidable, j'attends ça depuis des années. Mais je suis vraiment gêné vis à vis de @enaon , il a fait un travail formidable, il serait normal qu'il soit récompensé...

I have been waiting for a watch like that for years myself too.

When it comes to the watch, I feel like the wheel is our King, we all are D'Artagnan, and @fanoush, @atc1441 and @gordon are the three Musketeers. If it wasn't for them, especially ATC1441 and fanoush that formed an team that was a joy to follow on their hacking voyages, I would not have gone far by myself. I was just lucky to be on the right place at the right time with the right mentality, so they helped me a lot with everything.

I didn't even know any javascript when I started, i tried it because I wanted one and could see it is possible, but I was a newbie.

So I got my reward, knowledge and results, no need for anything else. But, if one wants to offer a coffee, do consider one of the three in my credits page, fanoush is Athos :)

Modifié par enaon
  • J'aime 1

Thank you @enaon , I just looked quickly the watch, the logic of use is not really simple, it will take a little learning. I have successfully connected my KS18A. There is probably a problem with its 60 Volts voltage. However, I have not yet succeeded with Inmotion v11, I will see this tomorrow.  Have a good night.

3 minutes ago, Techos78 said:

I have successfully connected my KS18A. There is probably a problem with its 60 Volts voltage. 

my bad, I thought all KS18 were 84V, I will update and let you know for tomorrow, goodnight :)

Modifié par enaon

@enaon , 6 hours ago, on the English forum you said : "will do (12 and miles), and also make the v11 work. I had a breakthrough, the bridge is coming soon, so it will be a week or so for all of them. ".

So I think there is currently no point in trying to connect my v11, I just get the message "NOT YET ...". That's okay -- Work in progress --- :) .  Take all the time to live with your family, your friends, and your own activities, we can wait ... just a few seconds :D

• +1 1

la navigation est ..particulière lol

elle etait a l'heure, je l'ai éteinte, enfin je pensais...en voulait la rallumer , impossible sauf avec le chargeur, donc batterie a 0%.

et depuis impossible de la remettre a l'heure !! quelqu'un connait la manipulation ?

• Confus 1

4 hours ago, kikarom said:

la navigation est ..particulière lol

elle etait a l'heure, je l'ai éteinte, enfin je pensais...en voulait la rallumer , impossible sauf avec le chargeur, donc batterie a 0%.

et depuis impossible de la remettre a l'heure !! quelqu'un connait la manipulation ?

Are you sure the touch is working? Select another controller if not, the menu is a bit strange, but what you describe looks like you do not have touch enabled. 

@Techos78 A little bit more time :)

il y a 21 minutes, enaon a dit :

Are you sure the touch is working? Select another controller if not, the menu is a bit strange, but what you describe looks like you do not have touch enabled. 

@Techos78 A little bit more time :)

Sorry I don't understand. 

The touch is working, I can move into the menu, but the clock is not at the good timing.