Aller au contenu

EUC Watch hackable

Techos78

Messages recommandés

Le 22/04/2021 à 21:32, enaon a dit :

Another feature is that it auto turns the lights on/off on connect/disconnect from the watch. :)

I don't understand why this feature ? Honestly, I thought it was a bug...

In my opinion it's somewhat annoying to have to switch off the light each time. On the Tesla it seems that it also modifies the led sheme. Not that it really matters, but it looks like some kind of unexpected "border effect" (free translation for "effet de bord" in french)   :ane:

10 hours ago, Cormo said:

I don't understand why this feature ? Honestly, I thought it was a bug...

In my opinion it's somewhat annoying to have to switch off the light each time. On the Tesla it seems that it also modifies the led sheme. Not that it really matters, but it looks like some kind of unexpected "border effect" (free translation for "effet de bord" in french)   :ane:

If you don't want the light to be on when connecting, just turn it off from the switch on the watch, it will remember it. Or set it to auto, this is what ks does.  :)

Wheels do not sync lights state, and I want the state to apply the horn and the "city" mode on ks, so the state of the switch is enforced on connection. 

use this loader if you like to report bugs, the standard one is very old, I cannot really remember if something is already fixed or not. 

https://enaon.github.io/eucWatch/p8-testing

there is also a telegram group for bugs reporting if one cares to help, look for "euc.gr eucWatch testing" 

Modifié par enaon

On 9/5/2021 at 1:26 AM, Skilr18 said:

Another thing, my watch vibrate continously when i walk above 30km/h, The alerts are disabled.

any solution to avoid this?

I have given this some more thought, and a fellow rider offered a better solution.

up to now it was like so:

euc.dash.alrm=( euc.dash.spdL-5 < euc.dash.spd)?1:0;

so the alarm was "on" if the current speed was 5 khm close to the automatic Limit-speed. 

it is now changed to this:

euc.dash.alrm=(euc.dash.spdL < euc.dash.spdT && euc.dash.spdL-5 < euc.dash.spd)?1:0;

so an extra check is made, now it checks that the limit speed if actually lower than the tilt-back speed, and if so, it checks that against the current speed. This ensures that when on full battery, you will not get alarms if cruising at full speed, the tilt-back is gradual and is ok. But when on lower battery or uphill, in a situation where the limit speed is auto set by the wheel lower that the tilt-back speed you have set at the wheel menu, then it will buzz an alarm to inform you that a tilt-back is next. 

Please upload again if you want to test. 

Modifié par enaon

I have also experienced unexpected alarms, even while riding slowly on a flat road.

When it happens, the watch displays strange values such as voltage = 100V, so my guess is that sometimes the data stream between the wheel and the watch has been more or less corrupted in a way the watch receives a kind of  random data that can sometimes trigger the alarms.

Another clue in this way is that after it occurs the front light of the wheel changes status ie was OFF and I find it either ON or Flashing. I think this could indicate that the bluetooth connection has been temporarily lost / recovered.

22 minutes ago, Cormo said:

I have also experienced unexpected alarms, even while riding slowly on a flat road.

When it happens, the watch displays strange values such as voltage = 100V, so my guess is that sometimes the data stream between the wheel and the watch has been more or less corrupted in a way the watch receives a kind of  random data that can sometimes trigger the alarms.

Another clue in this way is that after it occurs the front light of the wheel changes status ie was OFF and I find it either ON or Flashing. I think this could indicate that the bluetooth connection has been temporarily lost / recovered.

Is the odd values issue on a gotway? Gotway does that if the bt signal is not good, Inmotion does it sometimes too, but is rare on inmotion. It is not happening at all on ks, ninebot or the sherman.

my post above was about the kingsong safety alarm (tiltback warning), only ks has this one for now, and it cannot be disabled on the watch, it is always on. But as   Skilr18 and others have noticed it was not fine tuned for riding at the limits on a full battery, which is considered safe on a ks. So this change now makes the tilt-back warning alarm more useful I think. 

Modifié par enaon

Il y a 2 heures, Cormo a dit :

the watch displays strange values such as voltage = 100V

It's good news to be able to display this, because the KS-S20 is coming ... (126V!).

Greek cartoon : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlT8S4dflig   ;)  (Need to stop when working too hard...)

Modifié par Techos78

2 hours ago, Techos78 said:

It's good news to be able to display this, because the KS-S20 is coming ... (126V!).

Greek cartoon : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlT8S4dflig   ;)  (Need to stop when working too hard...)

I have added horn and lights control for the v11, but it is not verified as working yet. You could be the brave one.  😁

Il y a 4 heures, enaon a dit :

I have added horn and lights control for the v11, but it is not verified as working yet. You could be the brave one.  😁

In ancient Egypt, bearers of bad news were often executed ... please be understanding   ;)

I have all upgraded from ..../p8-testing , and I saw the interface modifications, but, sorry, light and horn do not run on v11 wheel:
-- light box ON--OFF has no effect
-- when horn box is activated, the message ". . . speed> 2KPH" is displayed but a short bt press simply turns off the display. Another short button action turn on the screen but the speed is absolutly frozen, Also, it's impossible to shut down the bluetooth by a long press. It is necessary to deactivate the horn box, and the watch go on normally.

Modifié par Techos78

11 hours ago, Techos78 said:
15 hours ago, enaon said:

In ancient Egypt, bearers of bad news were often executed ... please be understanding   ;)

🙂

thank you for testing, I will have a closer look. 

Modifié par enaon

Le 05/09/2021 à 23:47, enaon a dit :

If you don't want the light to be on when connecting, just turn it off from the switch on the watch, it will remember it.

Hello @enaon, unfortunately it doesn't.

Hoping it can help, here is what I observe :

Pressing the "LIGHT ON" button on the watch turns it to "FLASHING" and no further action is possible, it remains stucked on FLASHING. After some unrecorded manipulations I managed to have the button operate again, and to turn it to "LIGHT OFF", but as soon as the bluetooth connexion is lost / recovered, it turns back to "ON" again.

Also, after turning accidentaly the display in mph, I struggled to put it back in kph : it seems that the touchscreen is sometimes totally inoperative concerning the action on buttons, while the sweep control to toggle between menus remains active. Maybe it is a hardware problem of the watch and has no concern with the application.

34 minutes ago, Cormo said:

Hello @enaon, unfortunately it doesn't.

Hoping it can help, here is what I observe :

Pressing the "LIGHT ON" button on the watch turns it to "FLASHING" and no further action is possible, it remains stucked on FLASHING. After some unrecorded manipulations I managed to have the button operate again, and to turn it to "LIGHT OFF", but as soon as the bluetooth connexion is lost / recovered, it turns back to "ON" again.

Also, after turning accidentaly the display in mph, I struggled to put it back in kph : it seems that the touchscreen is sometimes totally inoperative concerning the action on buttons, while the sweep control to toggle between menus remains active. Maybe it is a hardware problem of the watch and has no concern with the application.

thanks for the info. 

so this is a gotway tesla V2, 

with a watch of type?

and testing loader?

It looks like you are still on standard loader, testing one has the mph/kph on a menu, and some fixes for gotways random numbers. It is the one that is actually developed, the standard one is just an old snapshot that will be replaced soon with a newer snapshot, but till then you can test if you like.

the dash options menu, mph/kph etc, are in the info button on settings, when settings are called from a dash app

Modifié par enaon

il y a 54 minutes, enaon a dit :

the dash options menu, mph/kph etc, are in the info button on settings, when settings are called from a dash app

Yes, it is a good idea. And also, defaut unit is KPH , it's normal, we are in europe and the english are gone ;) .

The sensitive screen works really well on this new version, I use textile gloves and it's perfect.

il y a une heure, Cormo a dit :

it seems that the touchscreen is sometimes totally inoperative concerning the action on buttons, while the sweep control to toggle between menus remains active. Maybe it is a hardware problem ...

Maybe yes, maybe no... I think no... Now, I see that on my watch the touch screen works very well ... an old software version overwrote the sensor management module, all pressure and sweep commands were lost... this has been fixed, but ...  the last version is on ...../p8-testing .

Modifié par Techos78

J'ai testé ce nouveau logiciel cet après-midi, une seule chose à dire : parfait.

Maintenant, il y a quelques statistiques :

1527308467_Watch-cran1.JPG.8cd387b4e8168239b51fd0ae65fc0d71.JPG

1414707847_Watch-cran2.JPG.e724a4fbfba04d6d984aba5e4ba535fe.JPG

le graphe en bas donne heure par heure la distance effectuée 

526551356_Watch-cran3.JPG.6e959b05c364a63e4fed5a04499e9453.JPG

On peut déplacer un curseur jaune pour détailler, par exemple entre 14 et 15h j'ai fait 20,67 km.

En pressant INFO on a :

757838542_Watch-cran4.JPG.7044d629336997be9f46593fd8571540.JPG

Je pense que 44% est le restant de batterie v11.

Please, @enaon, just a detail, can you tell me the difference between these 4 values
-- screen 1 : 65 Km
-- screen 2 : 64.58 km
-- screen 4 : TRP 63 Km  and TOT 63.4 Km

• Merci 1

I cannot figure how to do the upgrade to the P8-testing version. The watch is not detected any more by the BT of my phone.

I tried to restart the watch but nothing better.

For the moment I will stop using the watch until I retrieve my KS S18, because the inconsistancy of the Tesla's BT communication causes too much undued haptic alarms, making the ride somewhat uncomfortable. As well as a random behavior of the front light.

7 hours ago, Cormo said:

I cannot figure how to do the upgrade to the P8-testing version. The watch is not detected any more by the BT of my phone.

I tried to restart the watch but nothing better.

maybe you turned off the loader support on the settings?  It is the >. icon on bluetooth menu, is should be blue for the loader to work. A restart is also needed after you make it blue. 

Modifié par enaon
  • J'aime 1

9 hours ago, Techos78 said:

can you tell me the difference between these 4 values
- screen 1: 65 Km
- screen 2: 64.58 km
- screen 4: TRP 63 Km and TOT 63.4 Km

It is somewhat the same number, just a round up to closer value because some fields have room for decimals and some do not. I will fine tune it a bit more. 

I think 44% is the remaining v11 battery.

correct, it is gray because your battery is under 50%, blue over 50, red if under the number you set on the "watch alerts" for battery low. 

you can also press on "day" (which is not really day, it is the last 24 hours, this is why it is a bit more, you had a little usage yesterday) and it will display week and year.

You can move a yellow cursor to detail, for example between 2 and 3 pm I did 20.67 km.

you can go to setting from the clock face, press the "i" button on the bottom center, and then press the 24h switch to make it 12h. This will also change the logs format, so it will read "2 and 3 pm":)

Modifié par enaon

Il y a 11 heures, Cormo a dit :

The watch is not detected any more by the BT of my phone.

Il est possible de faire un reset de la montre, cette fonction existe dans les menus, ou bien faire une très longue pression sur le bouton (1 mn). A priori cela permet (?) de réinitialiser l'adresse bt à sa valeur par défaut.

Mais je te conseille vivement d'utiliser un PC et l'explorateur Google Chrome, pour accéder à 
https://enaon.github.io/eucWatch/p8-testing

La première fois que j'ai utilisé ce lien, j'ai reçu un refus bizarre :
(c'est peut-être un gag de Avast, il m'énerve celui-là...)

github.secure.JPG.04cee07190e39ab87cc02616ce4bcd27.JPG

Mais en confirmant la validation du bluetooth par Windows et en relançant Chrome, le lien a fonctionné. Ouf.

C'est l'informatique moderne, non déterministe : les mêmes actions n'aboutissent pas nécessairement aux mêmes résultats. Une fois la montre reconnue, le téléchargement des 30 modules est long (et angoissant) mais je n'ai pas eu de souci jusque là. On peut vérifier rapidement la liaison en lançant la commande "set time", très rapide. Cette fonction devra être utilisée régulièrement : ma montre retarde de presque 2 minutes par mois.