Aller au contenu

EUC Watch hackable

Techos78

Messages recommandés

13 hours ago, Techos78 said:

1527308467_Watch-cran1.JPG.8cd387b4e8168239b51fd0ae65fc0d71.JPG

one more info, this number on the clock face, is the total distance af all garage slots on the watch added (each slot has it's own logs), so the name could be Techos78 instead of eucWatch. :) 

you can change it if you like from the loader, there is a "change settings" button there. You can also add your total distance up to now if you know it, and it will add it too. 

Remember to press the disconnect button when finished on the site, it will automatically restart the watch for you. The testing loader is improved, it takes the watch to devmode automatically to make sure no comms are lost due to memory, and restarts the watch when disconnect is pressed. 

Modifié par enaon

Il y a 9 heures, enaon a dit :

maybe you turned off the loader support on the settings?  It is the >. icon on bluetooth menu, is should be blue for the loader to work. A restart is also needed after you make it blue. 

Do you mean this icon in the middle of the second line ?

Menu_1.jpg.4fee1ef86ae46f470b000823900f50d8.jpg

It does not look blue on the picture because the camera used the flash, but actually it is.

And Restart using this menu ?

Restart_menu.jpg.131e53e92e3074de97fedb6a2e9f2815.jpg

When I press it, screen turn black for less than 0,5 sec, the watch vibrates twice and tdisplay turns immediately  to date and time. I wonder if the Reset is effective because it happens so fast.

2 hours ago, Cormo said:

Menu_1.jpg.4fee1ef86ae46f470b000823900f50d8.jpg

press the airplane icon (this is the Bluetooth icon when all services are off). Inside there will be a >. icon (this is the ide/loader icon), make it blue, and then press the "restart"(this will also save your settings) button on your second picture, From there on the loader will work. 

yes, restart is that fast, we are on a microprocessor. :)

ps. the icon in the midlle(the arrow and the dot) is the turn-to-wake-screen accelerator function. It consumes some battery, so you can have it off to maximize standby battery life. It will automatically turn on when you connect to the EUC, and will revert to the state of this switch when the connection to the EUC is closed, so you do not have to enable/disable it manually.

Modifié par enaon
  • Merci 1

@enaon, Great ! You pointed out where the problem was. Now I managed to update to the latest version. The touchscreen seems to be more efficient and I notice several differences in the different displays.

First test on the road in a few minutes on my way back home as I am at work (supposed to be working 😊) just now.

Thanks for your efficient support !

Well it seems that I have less erractic haptic alarms than before. Only 2 during my 12km home-trip.

It is not easy to make a screen capture when it occurs, but with the wheel idle, when I take the watch far enough to be at the limit of connecting distance, I get a display which I think is the same as the one when I'm riding and the alarm triggers. In this case the watch does not vibrate.

D-Conn.jpg.d8a12549c60b71ff67654dc3117ae05d.jpg

By the way, in my understanding, "TOP" is the maximal speed recorded, but 92km/h seems an odd value, I certainly never rode that fast ! Is there a possibility to reset it ?

I have now access to a haptis config menu, not available before. I think that default value is all of them disabled as they appear grey. I tried to enter the Battery adjustment, default value was 25. This I expect to trigger an alarm whenever the battery level drops below 25%. Trying to change this value it incremented to 26, and I could not imagine how I could then decrease this value so I stopped there, fearing that if continuing I could end by reaching an alarm level of 100% with no possibility to return.

I did not try anything else for the moment.

On 9/6/2021 at 10:09 PM, Techos78 said:

-- light box ON--OFF has no effect
-- when horn box is activated, the message ". . . speed> 2KPH" is displayed but a short bt

Hello, I believe I fixed the problem, can you please test that lights control and horn is ok?

To make it easier, I have moved the inmotion version one up, so you can connect to the testing loader, and in the tab "my apps" it will say that there is a new update, this will only reinstall the inmotion module file. 

il y a une heure, enaon a dit :

Hello, I believe I fixed the problem

Yesssss, done ! :bravo:.

-- Light ON / OFF works, defaut value is OFF, the button always stays blue

-- And HORN makes "tooot-tooot" as a car, really terrific :D .

Also, that's right, "my apps" detects perfectly the new module...

Modifié par Techos78

15 minutes ago, Techos78 said:

Yesssss, done! : well done:.

success at last :)

15 minutes ago, Techos78 said:

the button always stays blue

I have pushed another update, this time it will update the inmotion dash settings file, Please verify that the button switch is now showing the correct state, and that the state is enforced on connection. 

It should always turn the light off on "long press disconnect", and set the light to the state of the switch on "long press connect". 

Modifié par enaon

Well, now the LIGTH button toggles blue and black at the same time the headlight turns on and off. The start-up and shutdown states are compliant. OK.

When the HORN is just set on, the first button press freezes the screen (speed) but a second press sounds the horn and turns off the screen. Then each press turns the screen on / off and the horn works without delay.
This first press "for nothing" is not a problem, I think it is useless to waste time on this detail.

Edit : just a note about the LIGHT button. on v11 it is easy to manually change the lighting using the on / off button which is just in front of the pilot.
The watch does'nt read the wheel state and may be out of sync. This is not a problem, the wheel receives the order from the watch, it emits the jinggle but of course it does not modify the lighting if it has been managed manually.

Modifié par Techos78

On 9/10/2021 at 6:23 PM, Techos78 said:

When the HORN is just set on, the first button press freezes the screen (speed) but a second press sounds the horn and turns off the screen. Then each press turns the screen on / off and the horn works without delay.
This first press "for nothing" is not a problem, I think it is useless to waste time on this detail.

There is a new update if you like to test, the first press doing nothing is now fixed, it should work with the screen off too, and a bit faster maybe.

Modifié par enaon

Il y a 2 heures, Cormo a dit :

The Horn fonction works very well on the Tesla. Simple press on the button makes the wheel beep twice, and amazingly most people react to it the way you expect them to react. 

Once you have tasted it you cannot imagine doing without again.

I did this yesterday, great fun indeed ... tooot tooot  :D .

@enaon

--- HORN : for me, now, that is right. The horn button stays memorized and this function works well for all sequences wheel-on/off, watch-on/off, HORN-on/off, speed > 2kph or lower. I made about 20 tests, (my neighbors protest :D ), everything is correct and when the sound works, the screen does not turn off, and never stays frozen.

-- LIGHT : when wheel is on and I put watch on, wheel sounds the BT-on jingle and (probably) the light jingle. OK.

When the headlight is active, and I deconnect the watch, the headlight turns off. Then I reconnect the watch the headlight turns on. Probably OK but not really usefull.

But the following sequence crashes the program :

Wheel on , watch on , LIGHT button on -> headlihght turns on , wheel off , watch off . Then, wheel on with headlight active .... but impossible to wake up the watch: the screen remains black.
Need to press the button for 1 minute to wake up the watch. LIGHT button remained blue.

I have done this 4 times, it is a bit worrying ... Currently, you must not turn off the wheel before the watch when the lighting is working.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Techos78 said:

Wheel on , watch on , LIGHT button on -> headlihght turns on , wheel off , watch off . Then, wheel on with headlight active .... but impossible to wake up the watch: the screen remains black.
Need to press the button for 1 minute to wake up the watch. LIGHT button remained blue.

I have done this 4 times, it is a bit worrying ... Currently, you must not turn off the wheel before the watch when the lighting is working.

thank you. 

@Techos78 There is a new update, it should fix the bug you found. 

Modifié par enaon

Le 12/09/2021 à 11:21, Techos78 a dit :

I did this yesterday, great fun indeed ... tooot tooot  :D .

@enaon

--- HORN : for me, now, that is right. The horn button stays memorized and this function works well for all sequences wheel-on/off, watch-on/off, HORN-on/off, speed > 2kph or lower. I made about 20 tests, (my neighbors protest :D ), everything is correct and when the sound works, the screen does not turn off, and never stays frozen.

-- LIGHT : when wheel is on and I put watch on, wheel sounds the BT-on jingle and (probably) the light jingle. OK.

When the headlight is active, and I deconnect the watch, the headlight turns off. Then I reconnect the watch the headlight turns on. Probably OK but not really usefull.

Très bonne I initiative mais Bon.. d'toute manière je suis plutôt du genre frenchi sandwich Camenbert beurre avec quelques cornichons à l'intérieur !

si vous plaît..

et un bon petit verre de Campari 😛

je laisse ma part de rosbeef au autres je ne capte pas très bien l'inglich ! 

ATTENTION ! tuut.. Tuut 🚙 je tourne au prochain virage 🤣🤣 

Très bonne journée à toi @Techos78  😉

Modifié par Islandprawn

• 2 semaines après...
Le 23/09/2021 à 07:46, inogonzo a dit :

J'avais pas fais un tour sur le forum d'un moment et je découvre ce super projet.

Par contre j'ai pas vu que c'était compatible pour les RockWheel, ya une chance qu'avec les mises à jour ce soit le ças ?

Je m'auto réponds, pas de compatibilité pour la GT16, c'est sur la page d'accueil de GitHub, dommage 😢

12 hours ago, inogonzo said:

I answered myself, no compatibility for the GT16, it's on the home page of GitHub, too bad 😢

I think RockWheel is a kingsong protocol? I can give it a go if you want to test. 

two more features on testing:

the "empty" button sets the battery lowest limit per cell, so that battery percent can be calibrated. 

the "retry" button sets how many times the watch will retry connecting when on "lost" before it auto turns it self off. 

photo_2021-09-25_03-45-41.thumb.jpg.1d26f53595ad8c2d750d457ea9cf3518.jpg
photo_2021-09-25_03-45-49.thumb.jpg.504da11cd35d4339563cefde30901848.jpg

Modifié par enaon