Aller au contenu

EUC Watch hackable

Techos78

Messages recommandés

Hi @enaon ,

Il y a 4 heures, enaon a dit :

how many times the watch will retry connecting when on "lost"

What is the test recurrence?  100ms, 1s, 10s... ? Every time the watch vibrates?

It may be possible to put all these basic parameters in the configuration table under github?

Something else, on my v11 : The TOP speed data is regularly corrupted, for example it goes from 38 to 240 kph. It can happen after 5 mins, or 2 hrs, I can't understand what the cause is. Perhaps during a short loss of bluetooth connection, or a quick contact with the screen, or a software disturbance...   it does not matter for me.

5 hours ago, Techos78 said:

What is the test recurrence?  100ms, 1s, 10s... ? Every time the watch vibrates?

when "lost" it checks for the wheel every 5 secs, so this is how many 5 sec loops will happen. I will add a manual once the settings are finalized a bit. 

the top speed being off, means that the inmotion is getting random values some times. I will try to add more checks. 

ps. durring changing the battery meter on the V11 to make it support the settable down limit, I saw that the fixed down limit on the V11 was 3volts, this was too low I think. Battery percentage reporting on the V11 should be better now.

Modifié par enaon

Le 25/09/2021 à 13:29, enaon a dit :

(1) when "lost" it checks for the wheel every 5 secs, so this is how many 5 sec loops will happen. I will add a manual once the settings are finalized a bit. 

(2) the top speed being off, means that the inmotion is getting random values some times. I will try to add more checks. 

(3) ps. durring changing the battery meter on the V11 to make it support the settable down limit, I saw that the fixed down limit on the V11 was 3volts, this was too low I think. Battery percentage reporting on the V11 should be better now.

(1) Thank you

(2) Yes. I watched this bug carefully for several days. I saw it only once, after two hours, arriving in front of my gate, I put my hand in my back pocket to take my keys... I suppose the change in watch position and my body shielding have disrupted the bluetooth link... filtering seems necessary in order to not memorize a glitch... This problem also exists for the distance which can count inconsistent values.

(3) Yes, I saw this. Great.

Just for information : recently we took a trip, 11 wheelers. Someone had a problem afert touching his eucwatch (P8) :  KS-s18 frozen ! .. after a worrying search, the wheel was simply in anti-theft mode, and it could be reactivated with an app. Waow, we lost some hair :D .

Il y a 2 heures, Techos78 a dit :

Someone had a problem afert touching his eucwatch (P8) :  KS-s18 frozen ! .. after a worrying search, the wheel was simply in anti-theft mode, and it could be reactivated with an app. Waow, we lost some hair :D .

It was me...

Actually I was so glad to discover how the watch worked well with the S18 (compared to the Tesla) that I kept on playing with it, in that particuliar occasion trying to see how the battery level was affecting by a continuous acceleration while climbing a hill...

I accidentaly went in the setup menu of euc-watch, and trying to step back I turned on the anti-theft fonction without noticing it. The wheel was still operating but beeping continuously. As I did not understand what was happening I tried to power off/on. Fatal error as after the wheel dit not balance at all. All people present (including me) accorded fot a dead main board, until a more clever than the others suggested to check the anti-theft setting, saving me from a long walk pushing/pulling this stupid and inert 25kg thing. 😀

6 hours ago, Techos78 said:

Just for information : recently we took a trip, 11 wheelers. Someone had a problem afert touching his eucwatch (P8) :  KS-s18 frozen ! .. after a worrying search, the wheel was simply in anti-theft mode, and it could be reactivated with an app. Waow, we lost some hair :D .

from the watch too, it is the right bottom tile on first settings screen  page, the one that says "lock" (if you long press it, it will shutdown the s18) :)

on ks, allmost everything can be done from the watch :) It can even automatically lock the Wheel on disconnect and unlock on connect :)

Modifié par enaon

15 hours ago, Cormo said:

It was me...

Actually I was so glad to discover how the watch worked well with the S18 (compared to the Tesla) that I kept on playing with it, in that particuliar occasion trying to see how the battery level was affecting by a continuous acceleration while climbing a hill...

I accidentaly went in the setup menu of euc-watch, and trying to step back I turned on the anti-theft fonction without noticing it. The wheel was still operating but beeping continuously. As I did not understand what was happening I tried to power off/on. Fatal error as after the wheel dit not balance at all. All people present (including me) accorded fot a dead main board, until a more clever than the others suggested to check the anti-theft setting, saving me from a long walk pushing/pulling this stupid and inert 25kg thing. 😀

I need to make a manual 😁

the same feature, the anti theft, is utilized in the horn function, try it out, I think you will like it.
Enable the horn from settings and then press the side button when moving over 2km/h, it will send the lock, lights on and strobe command, and revert them when you release the button, it works super nice :)

also, try out the calibration menu, it has micro calibration steps, I think it is super useful for adjusting angle. 

there is also a "city" lights mode for the s18, this automatically sets the lights depending on day/night, it turn them to on when over 15km/h to force the tail light to start blinking, it strobes them on day over 35km/h, and most importand, it reverts to auto when the watch detects regen power, so that the tail light can turn solid and indicate a brake signal. It makes a lot of sounds, but it is maybe useful when riding among traffic/people, as it alerts about braking and accelerating automatically. 

Modifié par enaon

Bon j'ai voulu tester avec ma GT16 et cette appli sur la montre, mais j'ai comme un problème.

J'ai bien respecté les 4 étapes pour flasher et la 4ème étape j'ai choisi le ESPRUINO P22 et quand j'ajoute les applications sur https://enaon.github.io/eucWatch/p8-testing   j'ai ma montre avec un seul carré jaune. (j'ai aussi essayé sur https://enaon.github.io/eucWatch/p8)

1283032330_04cranmontre.thumb.jpg.0849e3754cfcbd2eccdc87053c2d986d.jpg

Pour information elle se nomme P22 93b4, voir imprim écran

ixL2lQCjvo.png.c47a5569efcc8fb0a0e15d7fa7d1280d.png

Et quand je charge toutes les application ben j'ai le message qui me dit que c'est ok

chrome_D7dK17c027.thumb.png.bef6d0467e7e960614f47012d2154ad3.png

Une idée de ou j'ai merdé ?

Modifié par inogonzo

4 hours ago, inogonzo said:

Any idea where I screwed up?

Not your fault, this is either a p22B1 or a p22D.

Go to the loader(testing only for P22), connect, delete

core - P8-P22 A/B/C/C1 (v0.91)
and install 
core - P22 B1/D (v0.94)
and press disconnect, it should reboot to a working screen.

then if it is a B1, you maybe have to change handler file too the same way. it depends on if the touch is working ok or not.  

For information it is called P22 93b4, see print screen

this is just the bluetooth name on espruino, the real model version name is in the about screen on original firmware, but it will be ok, just change core file.

to explain, those new p22's, use a screen chipset that has no support for 12bit color mode, so Fanoush made a driver that supports 16bit for us. It a bit slower, but other than this works fine.   

please try using the gt16 like it is a kingsong, and let me know if it connects.

P.S. You will find all the system files together on the "library-core" section.

Modifié par enaon

Le 01/10/2021 à 19:24, enaon a dit :

Not your fault, this is either a p22B1 or a p22D.

Go to the loader(testing only for P22), connect, delete

core - P8-P22 A/B/C/C1 (v0.91)
and install 
core - P22 B1/D (v0.94)
and press disconnect, it should reboot to a working screen.

then if it is a B1, you maybe have to change handler file too the same way. it depends on if the touch is working ok or not.  

Thanks for the information, the watch is now working!

And it connects well to the GT16 with the kingsong profile and it displays the KM / H well

But there is a problem, connected or not to the GT16, the touchscreen reacts strangely, without touching it, the watch enters the menus on its own, it deactivates / activates certain functions and almost never detects movements.

I couldn't test an outing with it, rain all weekend, but in any case impossible to have the screen on for a long time because it changes mode all the time and the screen turns on and off by itself.

PS: I tried the "Handler - P22 B1" and the "Handler - P8 - P22 A / B / C / C1 / D", the problem is the same.

3 hours ago, inogonzo said:

PS: I tried the "Handler - P22 B1" and the "Handler - P8 - P22 A / B / C / C1 / D", the problem is the same.

maybe the autodetection for the touch did not work correct?

Please go to the loader, connect, go to "installer" tab, and press the "change settings" button. If the touch type is 716, select 816, set, and do a disconnect from top right  so the watch can restart.

Modifié par enaon

il y a une heure, enaon a dit :

maybe the autodetection for the touch did not work correct?

Please go to the loader, connect, go to "installer" tab, and press the "change settings" button. If the touch type is 716, select 816, set, and do a disconnect from top right  so the watch can restart.

Thank you again for your answer.

I just tried with the 816, same problem and with the 816S there is no touch at all ... maybe my watch is faulty? I admit not even having tested it before flashing it

6 minutes ago, inogonzo said:

Thank you again for your answer.

I just tried with the 816, same problem and with the 816S there is no touch at all ... maybe my watch is faulty? I admit not even having tested it before flashing it

very strange indeed, random touches by it self are not really explainable. 

let me think it over a bit, to see if it could be something caused by me, else you maybe be correct, maybe a bad hardware?

Le 04/10/2021 à 16:27, enaon a dit :

very strange indeed, random touches by it self are not really explainable. 

let me think it over a bit, to see if it could be something caused by me, else you maybe be correct, maybe a bad hardware?

Well I have tried everything, even reflash Step 4 just in case.

For the installation of the apps, I forgot to say that the installation does not always work the first time, I have 2 types of errors:
* the download of applications is blocked at step 5 "alarms"
* all the applications load and I have the message "Apps successfully installed" but just after "Install failed, undefined"

Well after several tries I manage to have only "Apps successfully installed", but nothing helps I still have the touch bug ...

1633464370720.png

1633464370726.png

3 hours ago, inogonzo said:

* all the applications load and I have the message "Apps successfully installed" but just after "Install failed, undefined"

this is a known reporting bug, it doesn't affect performance as you correctly noticed. Thanks for all the tests, I am currently extending V11 and adding V5/8/10, as soon as it is done I will look close to make sure it is not something I missed.

in the mean time, I will ask for a user with the same watch as yours to do a full install, just to verify all is working on his*.

you are welcome to join the "euc.gr eucWatch testing" telegram group if it is convenient. 

edit.

*on a second thought, I am not sure of your watch type. It could be that it is a B1. 

Do this please to make sure it is not this case, 

go to the loader, connect, "library" tab, "core" section, delete the
Handler - P8 - P22 A/B/C/C1/D (v0.99.5)

wait for it to get deleted, install

Handler - P22 B1 (v0.99)

do a "disconnect" from top right

connect again, "installer" tab, "change settings" button, select 816 if not 816, set, "disconnect" form top right, 

Modifié par enaon

the Kospet magic3 is close to getting tested for BT performance, if all looks ok, it will be the next gen. 

So for now, I think it is best for one that wants a watch to wait for the results, the magic3 will be a lot faster if the BT is ok, and has a 1.71 vs 1.4 screen. 

Riders, Gather Your Magic :)

Next Gen NRF 52840 (more ram, faster screen bus) has landed thanks to the amazing work done from ATC1441 & Fanoush. Fanoush made so that what would take months only took days, so Kospet Magic3, Kospet Rock (SENBONO C16 ), Colmi P16 are supported.

https://enaon.github.io/eucWatch/magic

to install espruino: (hack me guide will follow)
https://github.com/fanoush/ds-d6/tree/master/espruino/DFU/Magic3  

Bluetooth signal on the Magic is very good, a lot better than on the P8 , the rest are not tested, the rock should have even better.

IMG-0044.jpg
IMG-0048.jpg

Modifié par enaon

1 hour ago, Techos78 said:

Great, but unfortunately these watches have a rounded display, truncated for the Rock ... this is not cool for our dashboard ...

I will change the dash, plenty of room now more pixels and bigger screen, the image is just the first run, a teaser.  :)

the NRF52840 gives room, memory mostly, for some nice things like wheel events/trip  logging, long range Bluetooth, etc.

• 2 semaines après...

Hello all, 

Just want to inform that testing is now synced with stable, so 

https://enaon.github.io/eucWatch/p8

will now work on p8 and all p22 variants.

also, Racio from Spain confirmed that problems on some gotway models are indeed caused by bad signal quality, this mod of his solved all conection issues.
photo_2021-10-23_01-39-43.thumb.jpg.5f41a60f7f89da65f37f9f6ce743c1e7.jpgphoto_2021-10-23_01-39-50.thumb.jpg.197b4c8a598a0218d1813f27859e2692.jpgphoto_2021-10-23_01-39-40.thumb.jpg.e39ef50ef7254dfd387c3b3c56972e36.jpg

Modifié par enaon