Aller au contenu

roulemapoule

Messages recommandés

Il y a 14 heures, Techos78 a dit :

Si j'ai bien compris (mais l'Alzheimer me gagne...) il y a les ks18s asiatique et les ks18s internationales, respectivement marquées "KS Wheel Sports" et "KINGSONG sports" :

596d2b96d1b0a_IMG_39132(Large).thumb.jpg.1853b1dceb0d479ccb77daf4b37f24fe.jpgKingsong-18s.JPG.038b5154825f683ed435634988e35ddd.JPG

(Celle de gauche est décorée par @Philippe )

Selon notre importateur, qui siège quelque part dans la France profonde (Beauvais, il me semble), la différence est que les batteries de la version internationale sont vérifiées et/ou garanties, ce qui ne serait pas forcément le cas de la version asiatique. Des commentaires ? Pour les chinoises, des entourloupes du côté de l'application KS ? Un débridage standard ?

Oh, Yes i can comment on this one!!!

The only difference in this 2 wheels are the sidepads!!! ALL Kingsong sold in China go under "KSwheels"...all Export Kingsongs go under "Kingsong"....

Thats a "nice Story" of your Importeur...but nonsense...i or better ALL the "KSwheels" have the exact same cell type than the Export Versions....this is just grimms Story to make sure that we stupid european pay 2-3 times more than the wheel costs in China. So this "Kswheel" and "Kingsong" is just a part of KS "Price politics"....

Recently all KS wheel on aliexpress are gone, and the 2-4 sellers on aliexpress had got pressure not to sell anymore to KS "exclusiv" Country(KS France, Germany), this was -afaik- especially whining from KS in europe. I am not saying you can not get a KS on ali anymore! ;-)

You want a Price example: My 18S 1680wh on ali cost me 1500Dollar(including all Transport, custom and profit of ali-seller)...in France i would pay 2700Dollar...ridiculous!...at least my 2 Cents to this.

To your USB port question: Nope, there is None....but at least they now have a much better Charge port plug on the newer KS18's...much more stable.

Btw: Here is my modified 18S: black and Grey :-)

LBjJ2A3.jpg

Modifié par KS69
  • J'aime 3
  • Merci 1

à l’instant, Fitz0uille a dit :

@KS69thx for your answers. Have you with this model a Certificate of compliance ? in order to work with our insurance ^^
If you have some picture of the inside of this wheel it could be GREAT :)

Did you get a "CoC" when you buy on in France? I guess not...it just Looks like so....the only Thing you get for KS/GW (afaik) are "CE" Certificates...This have written above "Certificate of Conformity"...but down under there is just "CE" in very Big letters (and btw this letters are not with Serial-numbers, so you can copy them)

What do you want to see from inside? Some photos i have!

KA65Sfy.jpg

revQVGI.jpg

ZVN4Mez.jpg

BwY9ZM9.jpg

Q87x0FO.jpg

Thicker Axle than 18A:

xo6z6ue.jpg

• J'aime 1

à l’instant, Fitz0uille a dit :

Nice so if you get a KS wheel with CE certificate you have the same wheel as Kingsong for 50% less ^^

Sure...Did really someone believe that KS or GW  has two different production lines? :-)

Which is btw the same with GW ...

Tesla 1020wh->Ali 1300Dollar(1100Euro)...here 2300Dollar(1949 Euro)...

I suppose your externals covers are open, with a hole on the top, because the top battery pack is wider than the shell of the wheel. There is a problem, because it seems to be impossible to buy directly the good hood, for 840Wh, or for 1680Wh (in the good colour...). That's a pity, it's necessary to use a jigsaw for drilling and cut the plastic.

Can you measure this hole for the 1680 Wh configuration ? If you can't, it's not important, unnecessary to unstick one pad ! ! ! Thanks a lot.

Edit : I just saw a detail on your mother board : there are two fuses on it. Very curious, because the little node circuit that gather the wires from the 3 batteries has also 3 on it. A lot of fuses, really ! I hope they are not too sensitive ! :D

Modifié par Techos78

Il y a 1 heure, Fitz0uille a dit :

You will be surprise by the amount of ppl thinking that Ks and Gw have two productions lines ^^

Last year May-just when it was brandnew released- i bought a KS16 680wh...a Export Version with "Kingsong" sidepads....

Brandnew for 800$....at that time this was 730Euro...from an offical KS Re-Seller in Bangkok Thailand(That also includes the sellers taxes and his profit's!!!), while the same wheel at this time could be bought/pre-ordered in Europe for about 1500Euro. (Just think a bit about what the factory sellling Price is when it could be sold for 800$)

What i want to say with This story, is that there is no Price difference and no Quality difference between "Kingsong" Export and "KSwheel" China Version.

All my GW and KS wheels where from ali-express and i had a lot opportunities to compare to the exported/bought in Europe Version. Believe me...there is None!

There have been times, when the biggest Batterie Versions like 840 or 1680 only were available in europe/oversee...but even These you get know bought in China....

What differs a ali and a "real-deal" EUC is the Service and warranty...and who ever dealed with Mr. Yi Chen...knows there isn't much :-)

Modifié par KS69
  • J'aime 1
  • +1 1

il y a une heure, Techos78 a dit :

I suppose your externals covers are open, with a hole on the top, because the top battery pack is wider than the shell of the wheel. There is a problem, because it seems to be impossible to buy directly the good hood, for 840Wh, or for 1680Wh (in the good colour...). That's a pity, it's necessary to use a jigsaw for drilling and cut the plastic.

Can you measure this hole for the 1680 Wh configuration ? If you can't, it's not important, unnecessary to unstick one pad ! ! ! Thanks a lot.

Edit : I just saw a detail on your mother board : there are two fuses on it. Very curious, because the little node circuit that gather the wires from the 3 batteries has also 3 on it. A lot of fuses, really ! I hope they are not too sensitive ! :D

Yes, the 18inch Shell from KS is a Kind of misconcept for the 128cell Versions.

The Shell is just a bit to small for the gigantic 820wh pack, so as difference to the 64cell Versions there is a small hole in the Shell, but it is covered by the sidepads perfectly!

I can not measure it, but it is about 1,5 cm in height...running over from left to right. When glueing on the sidepads with 3m Tape...just use a tape over it...ready!

The battery just sticks out about 0,3 cm on each side and is v´covered by the thickest part of the sidepad. i never worry about it. But yes!!! It is stupid :-)

To say it before: The following numbers are only for 18S 1680wh! KS18AY has slighlty different fuse values...18A very different!

The two board fuses on top are 2x30Amp...each of the 3 on the wires is 40 Amp!

So there is a 60Amp board(and complete battery draw) safety-plenty-....and for each batterypack there is a 40Amp safety!

Good on this composition is that each and everything is redundand! When one of your (REAL paralleled) batterypacks Fails...there are 2 left working.

When one of the 2x30Amp Fuses Fails...the wheel goes on.

Le 29.9.2017 à 19:00, Mingyar a dit :

Intéressant de voir qu'on peut installer un trolley sur la KS-18. Reste à voir la durabilité de sa fixation.

Best and perfect solution.

Had that on my old 18a also for more then 1,5 years...no problems at all, stable and nice.

Before i had a v5f like solution, which was ugly as hell and unstable....

Le ‎01‎.‎10‎.‎2017 à 02:46, Mingyar a dit :

Thanks, @KS69. Is your trolley a generic model or some specific one ? Any link to buy it ?

ZtlIBUx.jpg

Search for "allit" trolley on ebay...about 22Euro

You have to modify it a bit....cut it a bit shorter and cut on the plastic thing with the rolls, but it's not that hard to do...here on my old 18A:

lWwS5ye.jpg

The first try- v5f style-, can not recommend that...not as stable...also Problems on carrying, as it sits on part of the grip:

8EXfVv1.jpg

• Merci 1

Je voulais faire un retour sur les km parcourons par rapport au poids du pilote (pour répondre à @Roland25260) mais après plus de 400km je n'arrive pas à savoir combien de km je parcours avec mes 100kg.

Pour la simple raison que je fais vraiment du tout terrain, des grosses cotes, du chemin boueux ou pleins de cailloux, des cotes plus raides les unes que les autres et pour arranger le tout, je bourrine autant que je peux dans les chemins (tilt back à 35km/h tout de même et bip à 32-33-34) .

A cela il faut ajouter qu'à partir de 30-35% de batterie restante, la roue se bride et les bips et tilt back sont ramenés à une vitesse bien moindre ca doit être à 25km/h environ. ca surprend un peu mais ca rassure aussi beaucoup sur le fait que la roue garde de la puissance pour rattraper le gros balourd qui la chevauche. Par contre ca me calme direct et je roule vraiment pépère dés que ces symptômes apparaissent. Mais ca me "gave rapidement" et je remet donc la roue en charge rapidement.

Donc donner une estimation de mon kilométrage parcouru est très difficile dans ces conditions... je dirais que je recharge tous les 50km environ.... pour une roue donnée pour 100km ( sur du plat avec un pilote de 50kg à poil roulant à 15kmh avec le vent dans le dos et une température extérieur de 22.87°c et une hygrométrie de 60%..)

Si quelqu'un pouvait donner une autre estimation un peu moins spartiate :youhou:

• Merci 1