volavoile

Messages recommandés

Concernant la vidéo russe :

- La poignée n'est pas définitive et sera plus solide que ce prototype

- Les pédales sont hautes

- La roue de s'affaisse pas lors d'un freinage brusque

- Elle est particulièrement confortable

- Il estime que tout le monde changera pour cette roue

- un moteur de 1500w sur le prototype mais sera de 2000w ...

Modifié par coxandgo
  • Merci 1
  • +1 2

il y a 46 minutes, KS69 a dit :

Has just one drop of bitterness....starting only in early 2018

Let them take their time to finish it properly, I might pre-order this one !

I hope we'll have some preview about the inside, cables, CM, etc... We need to see if they adapted correctly to 84V no ? If sizing is consistent, i won't be able to see any flaws in this baby.

I also hope this is kind of waterproof. The current KS aren't no ? KS16S and KS18S ? Did you try it under the rain ?

Modifié par Zenko

Il y a 1 heure, Zenko a dit :

Didn't you order a Tesla already ? :P

Why shouldnt i order a 18L also? ^_^

My optimal wheel Count is having 3.....at the Moment unfortunatly i am without any backup to my 18S, as i have sold my diy 1200wh Msuper V3 67Volt (to weak and spongy  after having a 18S, never used it again).

So it is time to fill the Garage up again :-)

Il y a 1 heure, Zenko a dit :

Let them take their time to finish it properly, I might pre-order this one !

I hope we'll have some preview about the inside, cables, CM, etc... We need to see if they adapted correctly to 84V no ? If sizing is consistent, i won't be able to see any flaws in this baby.

I also hope this is kind of waterproof. The current KS aren't no ? KS16S and KS18S ? Did you try it under the rain ?

KS is not so stupid and says that there wheels are totally waterproof...but i would say the 14d/s, 16s and so also 18L design are the best waterproof you can get.

The Motherboard is totally isolated, it is soaked in protection gloss, the design of the Shell with "inside" and "outside" Shell is really proper.

The 18S is another Story, as it has small air vents on top. This air vents ly under the handle bar AND there is a sponge under the Slots, if ever dust or a drop came through.

I have driven my 18A and 18S under heavy rain, and even checked the board inside on the 18S, to see if the Slots left something in....nothing at all. Nonetheless i would not leave it alone under a heavy, heavy rain for longer.

Also on my last maintenance after about 1000km  i checked the board (capcitor, fuses, Connections etc etc)  on the 18S ...no dust at all, i was quite happy with the maintenance results!

• J'aime 1

Il y a 5 heures, KS69 a dit :

I have driven my 18A and 18S under heavy rain, and even checked the board inside on the 18S, to see if the Slots left something in....nothing at all. Nonetheless i would not leave it alone under a heavy, heavy rain for longer.

I’m really thinking about converting an old stroller rain cover into an high end, efficient wheel rain cover :D  I’ll come back with pictures once I find the time to work it out :P 

Just an short announcement:

On the english Forum, we are thinking about setting up a group buy on the KS18L, where i am also kind of evolved....there are a lot people interested!!!

if you want to join...jump over to the thread on the english EUC forum...this thread will not be open that long...and later go to only conversation by PM!

For the known reasons!!!

Le 10/12/2017 à 11:21, OsmOze a dit :

Le SMIC en Roumanie est de moins de 330€ et le salaire moyen d'un peu moins de 500€. 

Du coup, tous ceux qui ne cessent d'attaquer les distributeurs sur les prix

Pas vu les prix en Roumanie mais il y a ceux des autres distributeurs américains ou européens dont certains apportent une vrai plus value technique. Et il ne s'agit pas d'attaquer mais de comparer voire d'essayer de trouver une explication.

Si quelqu'un s'installe place Vendôme on sait qu'elle clientèle il vise et ou passe l'argent... Manque plus qu'ensuite il mette des bâtons dans les roues !

Et il me semble que pour une marque de voiture nationale, ce soit la sous marque roumaine qui dégage le plus de chiffre, faisant mentir les analystes. Et bientôt on y fabriquera des hélicoptère européen... Quant aux clichés, il me semble que ce sont les Ukrainiens les moins chers aujourd'hui, devant les Chinois.

Il y a 9 heures, KS69 a dit :

Just an short announcement:

On the english Forum, we are thinking about setting up a group buy on the KS18L, where i am also kind of evolved....there are a lot people interested!!!

if you want to join...jump over to the thread on the english EUC forum...this thread will not be open that long...and later go to only conversation by PM!

For the known reasons!!!

I might be in but i'm worried about 2 things :

Dimension of the product, i might be limited to 16' wheel, or 18' without shell, i'm worried that the little extra from this one might not fit in (i'm using standard lockers when i'm doing sports). I was worried about my first 16', but find out it get pretty easily in, so it might be not impossible to think about a 18' model. Any idea of the extra dimensions ? Maybe your buddy Thomas has some information on it ? :P

How are you going to manage shipping process ? US people + european people, it's going to be a mess. Who'll be in charge of it ? What if the wheel is damaged in the shipping ?

Also i guess, not anyone will want 1600wh or 1000wh, so there is a need to set clearly what model we aim for (well for sure 1600wh should be the baby)

Modifié par Zenko