Aller au contenu

[TESLA] - 850Wh - 1081€ sur KWKstore (07/10/2017)

Stanor

Messages recommandés

Il y a 13 heures, Stanor a dit :

@OsmOze Faut créer une section "rage against the importer" :D 

Je crois tout de manière qu'on a fini de rager ;)

y'a plus de bon plan à diffuser publiquement. En matière de wheel Ça marche au bouche et à oreille / MP à MP maintenant :bisous:

Si si c'est un bon plan en l’occurrence et Esprit Roue est le bon endroit pour parler. Il faut seulement être conscient des risques et les présenter aux nouveaux qui pourraient tenter l'import sans trop savoir ce qu'il en est. C'est à dire que si la roue a un problème, on se débrouille avec la Chine et chacun fera son choix d'économiser quelques €uros ou de payer plus cher. Comme le dit @krugl, ça a un coût de créer son commerce (je suis en plein dedans mais rien à voir avec les roues bien entendu) et c'est quand on met le nez dedans qu'on se rend compte que pour gagner de l'argent, il faut vraiment trimer !

Sauf qu' @OsmOzelorsque l'on en parle ici, le lien disparait peut de temps après donc...
Autant continuer a évoquer les bon plans en MP comme ça GW ou KS ne feront plus de censure sur les imports Aliexpress.

On en revient toujours au même le jours ou ils seront transparent, les acheteurs seront peut etre plus conciliant. L'absence de transparence ne fait que confirmer toutes les hypothèses évoqué sur le sujet !

• +1 1

Again, please excuse my writing in english.....

I really hate the Price politics of KS and GW....and there pressure against the aliexpress sellers. Will they sell one wheel more with this politics? I would bet it will be rather less, as some people are just not able to pay these crazy european Prices.

What all is forgotten in These discussions: When we order a Tesla for 1100 Euro, this allready covers expensive air Transport AND the Profit of the ali-Seller...

The real wheel costs are about 1/3 of the Price the "exclusive" license holders here take, they are just trying to monopolize the market.

An example? Last year 2016 in April/May i bought a brandnew KS16 (at the time just one month on market) when i was in Holiday in Thailand. Btw it has a Kingsong Branding and no KSwheel, just to Show there is no Price/Quality difference.

While this wheel was sold in Europe at the time for about 1600Euro...i got it in BKK from a KS Thailand seller for unbelievable 720Euro! And again: In this Price included was allready taxes and Profit of the Thai Seller.

When you ever experienced such unbelievable Price difference...i am personnaly not willing anymore to pay the ridiculos european Prices. These are just nuts! In the whole world you see better Prices than here Europe...and France is the absolut most expensive!

When i then also here about the "Pressure" that is done ....this really make me angry...

Somebody says to be absolut quiet in the future when there are alisellers still doing the jo...that is a very good idea :-)

Sorry for the rant :-)

• +1 2

il y a 56 minutes, KS69 a dit :

Btw...

There is still one shop willing to do the 1020wh Version...It is just that this shop can send the wheels earliest in 10-14 days, as he dont have them in stock at the Moment....but he is not interested in factory policies.

And this is btw a trustable seller....as i also ordered my wheel there...

à l’instant, Corex a dit :

@KS69 Désolé d'écrire en français, my english is very very bad comme on dit ...

Super affaire l'achat de cette roue en thaïlande! Une 16S? Comment est'ce que tu l'as rapatriée du coup?

Pardon...

No, this was 2016, May, it was a new Ks16 at the time....

Il y a 3 heures, Corex a dit :

Oh yes i'm sorry!

How did you get it back home?

I did not :-)

Plan was to bring it in airplane without battery....but 90% of international airlines just implemented a „no self balance vehicle“ on board...so even without the battery....they dont let me take it in luggage :-( 

I left it in Thailand, the KS Thailand guy then sold it as used....and send me the money...great guys over there!

I only had a minus of 120euro....for 4 weeks fantastic KS16 driving on a tropical island. :-)

• 2 semaines après...
  • 3 semaines après...