Aller au contenu

Messages recommandés

Hi all guys, I am Barry ,sales manager from Rockwheel.Glad to look into here meet such a meaningful and harmony family .

Much more messager can learn and share to here.I hope that I can give my opinions and knowledge to here.

Maybe I am a new comer if  I do something  wrong please give me a another turn.

If u have any doubt and chat with me ,U can contract with by

FB:Barrychen 

E-mail:barrychen@rockwheel.cn

Thanks 

Barry

Le 10/10/2017 à 05:59, Rockbeliver a dit :

Hi all guys, I am Barry ,sales manager from Rockwheel.Glad to look into here meet such a meaningful and harmony family .

Hello Barry, welcome in the french community !

Rockwheel did a 16' wheel sized as compact and maniable as a 14' ;

Dude, if your team do a 18' sized and compact like a 16' with all the suggestions that have been given to you to improve your current GT16 (which is quite good already, and yup, I'm following the electricunicycle forum aswell ;)), you'll kill it, actual 18' products/future products aren't that great of a deal (and this Ninebot Z, beside the good looking, isn't really attractive at all to me).

Welcome Barry !

I have my rockwheel gt16 already and pretty much like it.

Hope to see the various suggestions from the forums integrated into a future version GTR-16 ? ^^

I'd add better ergonomics for the leg positions to my wish list.

The hollow center padding is a great start but not sufficiently pronounced IMO.

I've been practicing freestyle with the gt16 and think a double concave padding would be much more comfortable (sorry on my phone so cannot draw here)

Basically when at high speed the center concave is good for stabilizing the wheel. However when at very slow speed and tilting the wheel, your leg moves to the back. Currently the back is slanted so actually pretty good for gripping the wheel, however not comfortable at all.

Also the ankle has tendencies to push against some not so comfortable edges on the shell.

Still, great wheel, hope to see how you guys evolve it :-)

Le 2017/10/13 à 23:21, Zenko a dit :

Hello Barry, welcome in the french community!

Rockwheel did a 16 'wheel sized as compact and manageable as a 14';

Dude, if your team do a 18 'sized and compact like a 16' with all the suggestions GT16 (which is quite good already, and yup, I'm following the electric forum aswell ;)) , you'll kill it, actual 18 'products / future products are not that great of a deal (and this Ninebot Z, besides the good looking, is not really attractive at all to me).

From the becoming Ninebot Z10.KS 18L seems that is a trendence 18" would be popular in the follow year .I didn't know when the GT18" infromed.But I think once in producting ,there will be many persons discuss it.

Barry.

Le 2017/10/13 à 23:34, RobertTlse a dit :

Welcome Barry!

I have my rockwheel gt16 already and pretty much like it.

GTR-16? GTR-16 GTR-16 GTR-16 GTR-16 GTR-16 GTR-16 GTR-16 GTR-16 GTR-16 GTR-16 GTR-16 GTR-16 GTR-16 GTR-16 GTR-16 GTR-16 GTR-16 GTR-16 GTR-16 GTR-16 GTR- ^^

I'd add better ergonomics for the leg positions to my wish list.

The hollow center padding is a great start but not sufficiently pronounced IMO.

I've been practicing freestyle with the gt16 and think a double concave padding would be much more comfortable

. However, when it comes to the speed of the wheel, Currently the back is slanted so very good for the wheel, however not comfortable at all.

Also the ankle has tendencies to push against some not so comfortable edges on the shell.

Still, great wheel, hope to see how you guys evolve it :-)

Hi friend ,Glad that you appricate GT16,there are so much thing need to upgrade and much things we had done .There is no space we can reach to the top,but we can make it good as we can.Thanks for point that that the details of design ,the change will be in next model.

à l’instant, Stanor a dit :

@Rockbeliver

When is the next model planned?
If you managed to manage the waterproofing on the future model? If so, I keep my money. I do not buy the TESLA or the NINEBOT Z10. I'm waiting for your future model.

I think maybe next year ,actually I don't know when it will be publish.Ok,for the question there are many fans care .We will take it into attention and manage it .

Thanks 

Barry

• +1 1

I had some time to do a quick drawing.

The first image is normal riding.

The second is the leg positions when tilting a VERY low speed hard to the left. Your right leg moves forward and the left back, and the left leg presses onto sharp edges between the back of the wheel and the hollow part between the padding (which has a right angle) and part of where the ventilation is. (Sorry image not very detailed)

The third image is how I would see this more ergonomically, where the padding extends to the back in a sort of wavy concave way (don't mind my edges, the should be smoothed out and have wave like curves, not points). Also I didn't bother to draw the front part, but it should probably be the same at the front.

Again, this is just an idea from my perceptions, after trying various moves, and feel that something like this would give better grip/leg support.

Not sure if others here agree with me ..this is just my personal perception.

9e8149903bbb3971f9c3c3ae7cecacfb.jpg8b3d25bb8d3e7adfaecc0e64a0a75396.jpga39cbe9fd0aafae6c389a463661c27f7.jpg

Il y a 21 heures, RobertTlse a dit :

I had some time to do a quick drawing.

The first image is normal riding.

The second is the leg positions when tilting a VERY low speed hard to the left. Your right leg moves forward and the left back, and the left leg presses onto sharp edges between the back of the wheel and the hollow part between the padding (which has a right angle) and part of where the ventilation is. (Sorry image not very detailed)

The third image is how I would see this more ergonomically, where the padding extends to the back in a sort of wavy concave way (don't mind my edges, the should be smoothed out and have wave like curves, not points). Also I didn't bother to draw the front part, but it should probably be the same at the front.

Again, this is just an idea from my perceptions, after trying various moves, and feel that something like this would give better grip/leg support.

Not sure if others here agree with me ..this is just my personal perception.

9e8149903bbb3971f9c3c3ae7cecacfb.jpg8b3d25bb8d3e7adfaecc0e64a0a75396.jpga39cbe9fd0aafae6c389a463661c27f7.jpg

Thanks for your creative idea,I will analyze and discuss it with our engineer.Something maybe reasonable and feasible.