Aller au contenu

Ubgo/Ultron v9 controller advice

GXM

Messages recommandés

Hello guys.

First of all i am sorry for writing here in english language i am from Czech rep. and i am hopeless with my scooter. I cant find any other disc. forum in whole world. Hope you will understand me.

I bought UBGO simillar scooter - Chuanglu (Ultron) V9 scooter and my seller quit the business on alliexpress.

My controller broke up,  and now i cant find any compatible on the web. I contacted manufacturer of controller, search across all internet malls, try to contact people in Ultron groups - but nobody answered.

So i tried to contact KWK and they dont want me sell controller without motor. Daibot even do not want to sell any parts without buying original scooter first - same at Fineone store.

So i trying ask for help here. 

I searching for 48V 25A 1000W brushless motor controller with size (same as ubgo) that fit in my scooter.

I do not want to buy new motor+new controller+new speed meter KIT - its very expensive with the shipping included.

Can anyone help me ? Can anyone have any advice ? Anybody knows where to find this kind of controller or other compatible?

I will be very happy for any help and advice !

THX

20181206_222014.jpg

ultron.jpg

Hi @GXM

can you share more information from your scooter ? 

Maybe you can send some pictures from 

• motor ? Is it dual motor scooter ?

• lcd 

maybe there is different technology on your scooter than the models sold by KWK. 

Lcd software or motor’s poles... 

What is the maximum voltage of your Battery ? 52V when battery full charge ?

In fact, there is many settings which can be different on different scooter brand. 

Last UBGO i did service, it was a connector from motor ( red circle on the picture) for hall effect i think... 

this is why, i think KWK ask you to order new lcd, new controller and new motor 

07562FB0-30E6-482A-893F-5EC189A5F8D2.jpeg

Modifié par Erwanrcx

14 hours ago, Erwanrcx said:

Hi @GXM

can you share more information from your scooter ? 

Maybe you can send some pictures from 

• motor ? Is it dual motor scooter ?

• lcd 

maybe there is different technology on your scooter than the models sold by KWK. 

Lcd software or motor’s poles... 

What is the maximum voltage of your Battery ? 52V when battery full charge ?

In fact, there is many settings which can be different on different scooter brand. 

Last UBGO i did service, it was a connector from motor ( red circle on the picture) for hall effect i think... 

this is why, i think KWK ask you to order new lcd, new controller and new motor 

07562FB0-30E6-482A-893F-5EC189A5F8D2.jpeg

Oh, I found the difference - that wire in green circle is for ? I do not have this cable on my controller.

othercontroller_upr.jpg

2 hours ago, Erwanrcx said:

Hi this green circle is used to connect front controler when using dual motor. 

Then you have same connector than the red circle ? 

In this case i can try to speak to Daisy at KWK smart life shop. 

Yes i do. Its same, but on KWK they selling only THIS 52V version ... or not ? Is 52V compatible with 48V motor ?

If you can try to speak witch Daisy, i will be very gratefull :) 

Modifié par GXM

6 minutes ago, Erwanrcx said:

Problem is setting for low battery and his protection... If you are not using right value, you can destruct your battery. 

What is your charger Voltage ?

It is marked on battery too ... 

You can see in in photo lower - 54.6V 2A

nabijecka.jpg

4 minutes ago, Erwanrcx said:

That’s right, let me check with Daisy. 

I think the best is changing controller and lcd. 

( maybe software is different, As there is many manufacturers for this UBGO model )

Thank you for your help.

So, you think that 52V controller will works with 48V motor ?

Your battery is already 54,6V, not 48V. 

It’s 13S serial battery, ... 

new UBGO are 14S battery —> 58,8V 

that’s maybe the problem about Daisy speaking ...  And by this way i can’t have spares. 

In other way, maybe there is another solution. 

I will speak to KWK about it. 

I sent you PM 

5 minutes ago, Erwanrcx said:

Your battery is already 54,6V, not 48V. 

It’s 13S serial battery, ... 

new UBGO are 14S battery —> 58,8V 

that’s maybe the problem about Daisy speaking ...  And by this way i can’t have spares. 

In other way, maybe there is another solution. 

I will speak to KWK about it. 

I sent you PM 

Oh, i though that battery output is 48V and charging voltage is 54,6V ... new UBGOs have 52V output, so 58,8V is charging voltage ... ? Maybe ? ... I do not know. 

If i need to change motor also, i should buy new scooter :D .

Le 07/12/2018 à 20:14, GXM a dit :

Hello guys.

First of all i am sorry for writing here in english language i am from Czech rep. and i am hopeless with my scooter. I cant find any other disc. forum in whole world. Hope you will understand me.

I bought UBGO simillar scooter - Chuanglu (Ultron) V9 scooter and my seller quit the business on alliexpress.

My controller broke up,  and now i cant find any compatible on the web. I contacted manufacturer of controller, search across all internet malls, try to contact people in Ultron groups - but nobody answered.

So i tried to contact KWK and they dont want me sell controller without motor. Daibot even do not want to sell any parts without buying original scooter first - same at Fineone store.

So i trying ask for help here. 

I searching for 48V 25A 1000W brushless motor controller with size (same as ubgo) that fit in my scooter.

I do not want to buy new motor+new controller+new speed meter KIT - its very expensive with the shipping included.

Can anyone help me ? Can anyone have any advice ? Anybody knows where to find this kind of controller or other compatible?

I will be very happy for any help and advice !

THX

Hi you should look at this post where tiz2000 replaced his controller with a programmable one.

I think he bought this model but found it too powerful : 

https://www.ebay.com/p/36v-48v-1000w-38a-Electric-Ebike-Scooter-Brushless-Motor-Sine-Wave-Controller-SA/27017171671

And says that this model should be enough : 

https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/48-v-500-w-28A-Brushless-Moteur-lectrique-Contr-leur-De-V-lo-pour-V-los/32873549756.html

Of cource lcd may not be compatible... but total LCD+trigger / controller cost could be under 60$ 

• 3 semaines après...

Hello guys.

The story is almost at the end - i have same controller from same scooter for 800W motor - i bought motor too. It using same lcd panel. The Daisy from KWK wheel helped me and find same parts.

BUT now i have problem that its not working - i think the problem should be in immobiliser. Scooter just do not start and alarm making wierd noise. 

Anybody knows how to programme it or how to disable it ?

• 11 mois après...