Aller au contenu

Kaboo Mantis 800w x2, minimotors controller installation with switchboard, can someone please help me?

Erik Öst

Messages recommandés

Hey everyone!

Im looking for someone that could help me with some things. I am trying to install a new controller on my mantis 8 pro, but there are some wires that i dont know where to connect. 

I ordered this controller to be precise:https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005003173221380.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.77ad4c4dBjmlri

image.png.aa17f9bf6392c5a64593cc09c24a34ec.png

When I opened up my mantis/inspected the battery and other parts, I noticed another part in there that I didn't notice from my reading online about the problem with controllers. Im talking about this (HUB/Assembly board below:947968014_MantisHUBFRklaringar.thumb.PNG.2b2562835efdc1120c2a0181fe996fb4.PNG

Well. A Lot of cables are already hooked up to this board, and I don't really remember which ones I removed or if I removed any from that board ,(when I took out the old controller for inspection). I do know how to connect power and the motors.

My questions are though really simple:

• Do any of you have any guide for me to follow regarding the wiring from the new controller-unit, and for the "HUB/Assembly board"?

• If I can't figure out where some 2 pin-connectors go, or any other connector goes, will I shortcut the new controller and damage it if I connect anything to the wrong spot? Do every wire need to be put right from the beginning, or can I try switching around until I get it right?

• There are one single black cable, and two red/black 2-pins that is supposed to connect the two controllers, according to this video: https://support.fluidfreeride.com/hc/en-us/articles/360051404772-What-are-the-connections-inside-my-single-motor-Mantis-8-deck-main-switch-box- The problem is that i dont know where to put them, and i dont want to risk trying around with these two red/black cables if i risk to damage my new controller.. :/ 

1038868941_InkedIMG_20210914_194307_LIfrklaringar.thumb.jpg.3ff44f391783100b3a9d221d7035a32e.jpg

Well, sorry for the long post! I don't know where to turn. There is not much information on the internet. I would be very happy if you could help me in some way. 

Cheers, and have a good day.

Erik,Sweden