Aller au contenu

Wheeling - Paris 17-18th of June

Dronewheeler

Messages recommandés

Hi,

I think here IS a good place to meet people and try to organize a special event for and with you. It would be a pleasure.

Let's keep un touch here.

But some questions anyway :

Date (17 or 18 or both) ?

Paris inside ?

Would you like us to organize a special touristic ride for you ?

How many wheelers ? 

Best regards.

Eric

Ohh, that sounds fantastic and yes would like to visit the center of Paris, but we are open to suggestions.  

We have just begun to talk about it, but best guess would 5-10 riders.  Let me try and confirm through our Facebook group

Could be so cool to hook up with you guys and have a trip designed by you guys, as you know all the good places. 

It's a long way to France so we will like to stay 2 full days during the weekend, but of course, we would not expect to be entertained both days. 

Thanks

/Henrik - aka DroneWheeler

Hi Guys,

Well it seems that 17-18th of June is the date our PArisian Wheelers have chosen to make a trip to Amsterdam. I tried to see if i could grab some  to try to organize something but it is not the good WE.

Some go to Amsterdam,

Others are on holidays

My brother is getting married and i am not sure i will be available the sunday so... there won't be a lot of wheelers in Paris this WE

Could you postpone your trip to the next week end 24-25th of June ?

Best regards

Eric

• 2 semaines après...