Aller au contenu

Sky my husband !

sbouju

Messages recommandés

The point is to provide wheelers from other countries with a place where they might be able to ask about wheel stuff in France: where to rent one if they visit us, where to ride (and where not to), what to not miss, etc.

Because the videos of the huge meetings (over 100 wheelers) give some visibility to the French wheeler community, like in the comments to this video:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/666662156765084?view=permalink&id=973406402757323&fs=2&ref=m_notif&notif_t=like

Modifié par Reivax

• 4 mois après...

Hey guys. 

Paddy here. I'm a member of forum.electricunicycle.com but @ertoc2 suggested a few months ago posting here if ever come back to Paris. I'm coming back from 23rd to 25th August so let me know if anyone is around and free as I'll be bringing my wheel.

??

ps. Let me know if I've posted this in the wrong place!

Modifié par Paddylaz

• 1 mois après...
On 11/09/2016 at 6:19 PM, Paddylaz said:

Any of you guys use your wheels last september on the no-car day in Paris?

There's another one this month on the 25th. Can you get away with using your eucs??

Electric motorbikes and cars are forbidden for obvious reasons (sorry, no driving around in your Tesla Model S) but electric bikes are authorized. 

While there's no mention of electric monocycles or scooters, I don't think anyone would be bothered as long as we are respectful of the crowd on foot. It's the perfect day to make a statement about our favorite transportation !

I didn't participate last year, but here's a small video I found of wheelers in Paris during car-free day in 2015 :)

Modifié par Willy McWheely
  • +1 1