Aller au contenu

EUC Extreme

EUC Extreme

Messages recommandés

• 3 semaines après...

Hello EUC Extreme. 

Again a very nice & impressive video, many thanks !

In a few minutes, you summarize the strong pleasure to ride the new machine, but also what may happen to all of us : Lost of balance in a particular situation, pedal touching something (the worst case, to my point of view : Instant tilt of the wheel ... and immediate fall). I do ride my wheel, always wearing my "summer" biker jacket : very light, but with mandatory shoulders, elbows, backbone protections ... in addition to wrist ones and helmet, of course !

Best, 

Olivier 

Modifié par Olbom
  • +1 1

• 2 mois après...

14232063.t.jpg

This is now inside, Msuper V3 technology.
Reform awesome!
The new V3 easily be able to get up from the Msuper V2 High Speed could not.
Although the hill is very bumpy and rocky, Gotway easily find it.
Even if the battery is completely discharged.

My weight 85 pounds with accessories.
In the old model, performance suffered badly when the battery is half way between. Now you can drive battery emptier without the torque will suffer.
Gotway did it again. Best EUC ever!

Modifié par EUC Extreme

il y a 27 minutes, Karasu a dit :

this is a good news ^_^

Oui si l'on n'a pas trop de km restant à faire pour rentrer à bon port, mais non si cela entraîne parallèlement une panne totale beaucoup plus rapidement! Idéalement, il faudrait peut-être un switch (logiciel?) pour pouvoir gérer le mode de cette fin de batterie, afin qu'elle puisse être performante ou bien économique...

PS: perso, j'apprécie grandement sur ma MSuper2 le fait de pouvoir faire encore pas mal de km (typiquement: toute la Coulée Verte à 1H ou 2H du matin pour rentrer chez moi après une rando parisienne nocturne, par exemple, soit environ 10 à 12 km...), ceci après que les premiers signes de batterie plus faible me soient apparus (moins de couple disponible et bips lents).

Modifié par sbouju

Il y a 2 heures, EUC Extreme a dit :

14232063.t.jpg

This is now inside, Msuper V3 technology.
Reform awesome!
The new V3 easily be able to get up from the Msuper V2 High Speed could not.
Although the hill is very bumpy and rocky, Gotway easily find it.
Even if the battery is completely discharged.

My weight 85 pounds with accessories.
In the old model, performance suffered badly when the battery is half way between. Now you can drive battery emptier without the torque will suffer.
Gotway did it again. Best EUC ever!

Hello @EUC Extreme,

Thanks for this very interesting information about new GOTWAY energy management on version 3. 

On my Msuper2, when only 2 leds stay alive, I noticed many times that max speed must be reduced and "heavy power requests" (strong starts, deep slopes at high speed) must be avoided. 

My question : As I believe that GT is still using LI-ION batteries for V3, (not LI-PO yet, too expensive), does this mean that GT has intensively worked on the electronic management of the engine power request ? My understanding of this : When a LI-ION battery charge is weak, voltage is low :  For the same "power request", the BMS must deliver instantly much more amps : I believe this needs a careful "power management strategy" ? Or did they, more simply, oversized some cables and MOSFET equipment to ease high amps flow ? 

Anyway, again a smart GOTWAY move !

Hello @EUC Extreme

I am more than interested with this new model MSUPER 3, even so my MSUPER 2 High Speed is still very enjoyable ...

One reseller here in France tells me that I can order right now from him an MSUPER 3 High Speed, that could be delivered this fall. He also says that, because of the much bigger engine, GOTWAY decided not to offer several engines, but the very same with a different programming : This, on paper, is understandable ...

Any information on your side, as you are quite close from GT ? 

By the way, if there is a link towards the Finnish reseller store (friend of yours), I would be interested to browse his website ... B|

Hey
I'm not quite sure, delivers electric-scooter-shop.com French. But you can ask them. info@electric-scooter-shop.com
Really unfortunate is that they have not been open web pages :/
The price is competitive home-delivered, and I know delivery is possible immediately.
From here it is possible to get more than 45° tilting capacity.
Payment by Paypal.

It is true that there is only one engine model.
In my view, only one circuit board is also provided. There is no other software.
It is quite clear that after running the V3 model, you no longer want to run V2 model :)

• +1 1