Aller au contenu

EUC Extreme

EUC Extreme

Messages recommandés

@EUC Extreme: Should I understand that this 70° tilt has been requested to GOTWAY headquarters, which accepted to do it ? 

I guess you are waiting for the new MSUPER (3 ?) with a possible 1500w engine ... More torque of course.

You said your MSUPER is special, but is it based on type 1 (High speed) ? the 40km/h you announce sounds it. Hope the new model will have this HS option.

I also like :  EUC Extreme normal day... and the night  video. Very funny and informative.  Spiked tyre, levered up pedals, and the way the MSUPER is resting by night ... :x

Modifié par Olbom

Yes. Properly understood.
The video time model which was originally a beep.
I have taken it off, and I use the phone for better application with precise vibrations and sounds the alarm that I can self-adjust to the speed I want. Up to 60 km / h :)

http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fezbe.underkround.fi%2Fapp-60kmh.apk&h=uAQET4yJB

Le ‎13‎/‎04‎/‎2016 à 17:42, EUC Extreme a dit :

Thanks

My Msuper is special. It is only available through electric-scooter-chop.com. It is Msuper V Speed.
At the moment I use two Speed model. The second is to 40 km/h. And the second 43 km/h.
In addition, I have 900wh lipo batteries that I can download 8 minutes :)

Do you mean you can discharge or charge your 900Wh lipo in 8 min ?

il y a 21 minutes, EUC Extreme a dit :

Filling. That is, the charge takes 8 min :)
It is really true :)

Thank you. The great thing here to note that I am already familiar to many :)

Then are you using some LiFePO4 polymer battery ? if not, you would be able to charge even faster and could have a more consistent behavior of your wheel from the beginning to the end of the battery.

Hello again, @EUC Extreme

On another forum thread (Equipements), I am congratulating you for your "fantastic" body equipment. It is obvious that some are specially built. Apart from the "historical Monument" lighting system on your helmet :D, I am focusing on your efficient "Phalanx shell protection" on both hands. Very smart indeed : Seems very light and strong ... How did you build it ? Which material ? A few close images of them ?  

It is true that my Msuper High Speed gives me sensation I could go much faster : But, at this very precise moment, I remember some of my past falls ... Adapted protection is the right move to go on, no doubt ! B|

I use Revolectrix brand lipo batteries.
I found them to be first-class. They are able to withstand high loading and unloading.
They could download faster but. it requires chargers for more :)
Now I download 2x60A

Hand Protector is made of a malleable wood.
It is a Finnish invention. It was originally designed in plaster cracks.
It can be freely modified as modeling clay when its temperature is approximately 60 °
It is also easy to cut with scissors.
On cooling, it hardens and can withstand frost.
It can be edited freely again and again whenever the heats. It also adheres to itself, and cures immediately into one seamless piece.
The substance is a mixture of wood and some adhesive mass.
Pretty expensive but absolutely amazing substance.

14147555.t.jpg

14147556.t.jpg

14147557.t.jpg

14147558.t.jpg

14147559.t.jpg

14147560.t.jpg

13958370.t.jpg

Thanks a lot @EUC Extreme, for the quick reply and info.

I was pretty happy here to couple 2 standard chargers, to charge my Msuper with 4,13 A, in half the time ... And you announce 2x60A for 8mn to charge 900wh !

Your hand protections are also awesome, and of very smart concept. Highly protective, clever design, surely quite comfortable. One of your ideas ? 

As I understand, we are not really neighbours : Too bad ... A ride with you must be quite interesting (at least in the few seconds after the start ... :D)

Thanks again and all the best, EUC Extreme !

Yes. Hand Protection is my idea.

http://www.woodcast.fi/en/casting/products/woodcast4mm
I wonder how such a long time to implement. I made the first aluminum prototypes. They were functional but could not bear the constant burden.
One of the most important criteria was the fact that they must be easy to put in your hand, and the thumb needs to get out quickly if necessary.
Otherwise, its use would be extremely difficult.

Apparently, we do not live close to each other :) I live in Finland.
Hope to see you sometime ..

B|

13876110.t.jpg

Modifié par EUC Extreme

Le 15/04/2016 à 05:07, EUC Extreme a dit :

Yes. Properly understood.
The video time model which was originally a beep.
I have taken it off, and I use the phone for better application with precise vibrations and sounds the alarm that I can self-adjust to the speed I want. Up to 60 km / h :)

http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fezbe.underkround.fi%2Fapp-60kmh.apk&h=uAQET4yJB

This app is a special version of "Wheelemetrics"?

Le ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2016 à 16:47, EUC Extreme a dit :

I use Revolectrix brand lipo batteries.

Can you tell us why you choose to use lipo instead of the original li-ion, is it only a matter of autonomy or did you experiment any wheel cut off in your conditions ?

I couldn't find any item on electric-scooter-shop.com, only a subscribe list...