Aller au contenu

EUC Extreme

EUC Extreme

Messages recommandés

Original battery voltage drops significantly during exercise. It reduces the performance, particularly the charge status is low.
High-quality lipo batteries do not drop the voltage hardly at all even if the load would be tough.
Another reason is the extremely fast charging. Li-ion can not withstand an 8-minute charges.

Now I can run all day.

Unfortunately, they seem to have websites yet been completed.
But by sending an email can be ordered. Payment by Paypal.

• 2 semaines après...

Hello EUC Extreme, 

again a great video : Thanks !

Your calm "14 inch" city one is a GT too ? MCM2S maybe ? You mean you can stay "calm" on a wheel ? ^_^

In your video, we clearly see a "burned" PCB ... What happened ? Some chips have problems swallowing up to 2x60Amps ?  xD

As well, we can see a serie of motherboards, in-process : They come from the EUC shop you are dealing with : electric-scooter-chop.com ?

What are "modifications" on this motherboard, apart from the 70° angle tuning ? Their web site is still unreachable : Too bad !

Best, 

Olivier 

Yes, I like to run in peaceful Gotway MCM2 (V-model, ie, 70 ° tilt of the)
But it is also an awesome skateboard ramps.

The circuit board is not in any way connected during charging.
I have a completely different system.
Burned circuit board was modified in accordance with my wishes. But it did not last for a long time changes. The specific conditions and very fierce in use, it did not last.
Certainly, for most users it would be very successful, but it should also resistant to extreme conditions.
But now we have found a suitable printed circuit board which can also withstand rough use.
It has good torque and the engine cut-off does not come suddenly.
In fact it is even difficult to drive so that the engine stops.
The circuit board is now so that, pedals give up at the end.
So you have time to react if the cross is encountered. The same applies to sudden acceleration or too steep climbs.
Pedals softly begin to flex when it is time to note that we are now at the borders of performance.

Progress has been made. But I'm never satisfied: D
Perhaps, then, if the top speed is 100km / h and a torque of at least some car :)

I am really sad that e-commerce, they are still among :(
Really disappointing.
But I can not do anything about it.
Except for rush them :)
My task is to test ..
Fortunately, orders can be made via e-mail.

Thanks for the info, EUC ...

From what you say, the shop you are close ( as wheel testing pilot), has developed a totally new CPU ? That never stops the engine but tilt back pedals instead ? 

Highly interesting ... 

By the way, as you are found of max torque, what about the announced but still uncertain Msuper 3 ? With 1200 or 1500w engine ... Nobody knows yet !

Do you think this partner shop will work as well on this new model ? Because I would be interested of course ! And I guess I might not be the only one ... :P

• +1 1

All thanks, changes to the printed circuit board includes Gotway the factory.
They have seen a lot of trouble.

This circuit current is different than the normal Msuper.
Also MCM2 subject to similar changes have been made.
No expensive back pedals. But the front.
It is, therefore, to give up.
Msuper is also a sort of backwards tilt the prescribed speed. But it is not intended to prevent the increase in speed.
That is the inclination I have conflicting thoughts.
A steady driving it is irritating.

But off-road driving, it is good. Since the uneven ground at high speed there is a risk that the legs flowing forward. Wherein the brake is impossible.
And this is very unpleasant. I have experienced this a few times :)
40 km / h and you can not hold back because you are standing in front too. :)
The only way left downfall.

But because the pedals tilts back, the legs are definitely not go ahead.

If I had more power, circuit board action would be amended entirely different.
For example, the battery voltage would be increased considerably.
It would allow a smoother performance at full and empty battery.

I firmly believe that the purchase of www.electric-scooter-shop.com is safe. Payment by Paypal.
And for my part, I can assure that, I have tested the circuit boards really severe conditions.
I've done everything, I could not get them out :)
And if I say that I tried everything. I think that you believe in what it means :)

The device can be safely tilted sideways as far as the driver is able :)
However, the device switches off, if necessary, for example, rolling over.
It is this maximum sideways tilting allows me full driving.

Thanks really, EUC Extreme, for this amount of details !

I admit I need to clarify this special "pedal tilt" implementation on the Msuper. 

I understand from your explanations the following :

1 - you requested from your favourite dealer a special "programming" of the motherboard so that : 

2 - You can setup by software a "maximum speed limit". Once this speed is reached, there is a special "tilt back" in pedals, but without slowering nor stopping the wheel, at this very precise moment ? 

3 - This "special speed tilt-back" helps you to keep "balanced" yourself when at very high speed, maybe loosing speed control at this precise moment ? 

Am I correct in the understanding ? 

Anyway, it is very nice and impressive to know that GOTWAY is following you, helping you in the design of this very special motherboard. Sound good for the future of GOTWAY, definitely.

Don't worry, there is no  doubt at all about the safety to order such a wheel from your unicycle reseller partner ... and about the fact that you tested the wheel under EVERY worst conditions ... Your video clearly show it ! ^_^

But (I believe like many other "Msuper" owners right now), I am clearly waiting for the new version of it, with a bigger, stronger engine ... 

2. Yes.

3. If I have understood correctly. Yes.
Pedals tilt forward.
They therefore give up a little bit. Flexible forward.
If you drive a fairly high speed, you can quickly try pressing the toes down quickly. If the pedal to give up easily, you can afford to raise the speed. But if the pedal is really loose, the speed should not be increased.
But it is possible. but if you will be uphill, pedals give up if you try to get up the hill at the same speed.
That is, if you try to push forward the excess power. You will feel as the performance limit is reached because the pedal for flexibility. Thus it does not come as a surprise to you.

Yes. Many wait for the new 18 "Gotway :)

Development goes forward, and the changes observed in favor made the old models, the following new models.

I am extremely honored and grateful that Gotway also took into account extreme users, and have made changes that have been requested.

• +1 1

This is really a very smart "thinking" : My deep congratulations for this flexible tilt forward idea ! Hope it will be implemented, at least in "special Finish" versions ? B|

I know that GT has already implemented a special feature when one rides onto cobblestones. Pedals are tilting forward, even at low speed, telling the pilot he should not go faster ... So they programmed it for you, as an  high speed and power limit warning ?

And your last sentence ring a lot of bells to my ears : From the beginning, when I discovered the EUC concept, I believed that the main difference between manufacturers will not be "gadgets" (lightings, loudspeakers ...) but mostly electronic quality and functionality, and good software programming of the CPU. 

I am more than confident now about future GT products, if this company closely listen to and help "extreme guys" like you !

The new ACM 16 looks already "wellborn", as per my short test one month ago.

Best, Olivier 

Modifié par Olbom
  • +1 1

:) Thanks a lot. I appreciate that you consider my dealings.
I had time to see the new video from the raw material. I'm happy with it.
The graph also makes the video ready.
Now we just wait for what it will be.
It is a new kind of material, and the video will be different than the previous ones.
One sample was surprised when I saw myself how hard I go there :)