Aller au contenu

EUC Watch hackable

Techos78

Messages recommandés

1 hour ago, nec said:

je suis aussi mitigé car à plusieurs reprises en naviguant dans le menu ça m’a éteint la roue 

this a feature :)

If you long hold on the speed display menu(dash), it is like long pressing the button, it will toggle connection on/off. 

Another feature is that it auto turns the lights on/off on connect/disconnect from the watch. :)

Modifié par enaon

il y a 12 minutes, enaon a dit :

Hi Nec, is that a Sherman? If so, it is my bad, only speed is displayed correctly for now, I will fix it. If not, please tell me the model so that we can test a bit. 

The bridge is not yet ready, so you cannot yet have the phone and the watch at the same time, soon :)

Hi @enaon no it s for a kingsong 16s. I don't understand why the battery percentage is not correct. on the watch it shows me 22% remaining while all other applications (euc world, wheelog or darknessbot) still give me 70% remaining battery

is there a setting to do?

il y a 13 minutes, enaon a dit :

this a feature :)

If you long hold on the speed display menu(dash), it is like long pressing the button, it will toggle connection on/off. 

Another feature is that it auto turns the lights on/off on connect/disconnect from the watch. :)

Ok thank u for the answer 👍😉

Modifié par nec

Hi, @enaon ,the old KS16S is a 67,2V wheel , but, If I understood correctly, the configuration file is for a KS-S18  84V, then the battery percentage is wrong . And, perhaps, some errors appear in the leds management... 

Modifié par Techos78

4 minutes ago, nec said:

Hi @enaon no it s for a kingsong 16s. I don't understand why the battery percentage is not correct. on the watch it shows me 22% remaining while all other applications (euc world, wheelog or darknessbot) still give me 70% remaining battery

is there a setting to do?

Perfect, that explains it, I have not yet tested the 67 volt KS wheels, I only have 84 for KS. So it is displaying the batt stats, as if you were at 100% at 84 volt, so this explains it. 

I will push a change and let you know :)

• J'aime 1

il y a 1 minute, enaon a dit :

Perfect, that explains it, I have not yet tested the 67 volt KS wheels, I only have 84 for KS. So it is displaying the batt stats, as if you were at 100% at 84 volt, so this explains it. 

I will push a change and let you know :)

Great 🤗 a big thank you for everything you do

Modifié par nec

3 minutes ago, Techos78 said:

Hi, @enaon ,the old KS16S is a 67,2V wheel , but, If I understood correctly, the configuration file is for a KS-S18  84V, then the battery percentage is wrong . And, perhaps, some errors appear in the leds management... 

Correct, that is it, I will make a check and push the change. 

il y a 3 minutes, enaon a dit :

Thanks, I have now pushed the change. 

Go to the loader page from the phone or PC, and it will say one update is available. Do the update and please report when you have some time  if the battery level is now ok. 

Yes, update done 

4685490B-6C88-4517-AF68-C5F26FF10929.thumb.jpeg.c51337af951ce10cb512566781a4ba18.jpeg

now the battery level is correct

AF012AAE-9A35-4996-922C-89A9F683698E.thumb.jpeg.55e61ee840480128b768ae3a62cce467.jpeg

Ur very responsive thank u 👍👌

• Merci 1

Nice. When you connect/disconnect the wheel, you will see that for a second or so, three little icons are displayed on top. The are supposed to help understand what the readings are, I will make it a bit better, but to explain:

left is temp, right is battery, middle is amperage. They are all collor coded, will change depending on state, you can set the limits on the haptic menu, it not just for the haptic, it is for the color coding of the dash too. So set the limits, and if you don't want the haptic, just disable it, the color coding will work. 

the speed color coding follows the speed alarms, even if they are disabled. The speed dash will get white after speed alarm1, yellow after 2 and red after alarm three.

Also the amperage alarms  will make the speed dash change collor if they have to. If you are going slow, but way over the amperage limmits you have set, say you are going uphill, both the amperage and speed will change color, 

The idea is that if there is something that you need to pay attention to, it will be in bright collor.

Modifié par enaon

il y a 2 minutes, enaon a dit :

yes, it is 0 because you are not moving . If you put it to the charger, it will say 2, and get white. White on amperage is negative, it indicates braking or charging :)

Ok i ll seen tomorrow 

thank you 😉

the haptic feedback is progressive, I will expain a bit how it works. 

For the case of amperage, and braking:

Example:  set the breaking amperage to 7 amps, with a step off 1 amp. 

When breaking, if the amperage generated is 7 amps, one short pulse will come to the hand in the form of haptic feedback.

If 10 amps are generated, 3 pulses will come. 

if 13 amps are generated, one long pulse(5 short ones are made to a long one) and 2 short will come. 

This way, you get info without looking at the watch. 

Modifié par enaon

Bonjour, test concluant ce jour, je n’ai pu faire que quelques minutes de roue mais ça fonctionne très bien. 
je n’ai pas encore regardé côté amperage et retour haptic.

je suis vraiment satisfait merci @enaon, vivement maintenant que l option bridge fonctionne aussi car du coup quand j’ai la montre je ne peux plus utiliser mon bouton flic 2 qui est paramétré avec darknessbot 

46 minutes ago, dro77 said:

Hello , petite question si j'ai bien compris impossible d'avoir en même temps EUC World et la montre en même temps ? Merci

Si, si j'ai bien compris, l'option bridge rend ceci possible

Translation: "Hello, short question, if I fully understand impossible to run EUC world and the watch at same time ? Thanks

Yes, if I understood correctly, the bridge option makes it possible" 

Footnote: I ordered a P8 watch and will go through the all process (for my KS16X) when received, delivery is supposed to take place between Mai 19th and 29th, can't wait

Modifié par SixteenX
  • Merci 1