Aller au contenu

EUC Watch hackable

Techos78

Messages recommandés

On 4/29/2021 at 6:43 AM, enaon said:

@spiken, or anyone that has an android phone and a z10, I would like some help.

I do not have access to a z10, and I would like to see the sequence euc world expects when connecting. 

if you have some time please do the above and send me the log, not public if you want as it will most probably have the z10 serial number included.

also a reminder about this message, I am this close to getting the bridge working.

• J'aime 1

Le 16/05/2021 à 09:04, dro77 a dit :

Hello thanks for answer. Yes ℅ of battery work and it's correct.

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi @enaon , my bad % of battery work but not properly, EUC World says 93% and Watch 88% !

thank,

Il y a 10 heures, enaon a dit :

If anyone is using a gotway, I think I have good news. 

A friend of mine had an accident on a gw, what else, he could not hear the buzzer. 
The wheel came to me for inspection, and I got some motivation to look if the buzzer is reported on the bt level. The wheel is a moster v3, and I found a flag that is raised when the buzzer is on. 

Anyone that want to test, do the three updates using the site:

https://enaon.github.io/eucWatch/p8#

the buzzer will cause 4 long haptic feedbacks on the watch, and light up a exclamation mark to the digital dash.

Please test if you have some time. 

Yes work with my Gotway MSP when push button watch , 4 bips in speaker but sometime lights up at same time .

14 hours ago, dro77 said:

Yes work with my Gotway MSP when push button watch , 4 bips in speaker but sometime lights up at same time .

Are you maybe using the testing branch? If so, please reload from the normal one. 

I have pushed some changes, and some fixes, I pushed too early yestreday and there were mistakes.

@Techos78 please update too, I changed some things on the imotion too, mileage, clock. amps-bat-alarms log. 

This is what you can expect from a gotway wheel now, the graph under the speed is the buzzer history.

One can change voltage o gw wheels by long hold on the battery in the digital face(67/84/100 volts)

Testing is welcome :)

Modifié par enaon
  • J'aime 2

Il y a 4 heures, enaon a dit :

@Techos78 please update too, I changed some things on the imotion too, mileage, clock. amps-bat-alarms log. 

σε ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ   ( It's amazing to understand this  :D )

I'll (probably) test all of this this afternoon ... but the weather is bad, and v11 doesn't like humidity.

-------------------------------------

A tous : le pourcentage est une évaluation, ce n'est pas une mesure. Il ne faut pas être trop exigeant, car nous pourrions passer des mois à essayer de trouver une méthode de calcul pour la mise à l'échelle de la tension, filtrage et arrondi, évaluation des bornes max et min, interpolation linéaire ou quadratique, avec correction thermique ...etc.
A mon avis, avec quelques essais on sait si l'information est pessimiste ou juste ou optimiste. Et l'affichage de la montre est plus précis que quelques leds.

Modifié par Techos78

Le 18/05/2021 à 09:26, enaon a dit :

@Techos78 please update too, I changed some things on the imotion too, mileage, clock. amps-bat-alarms log

Sorry for my late response. I was scared, because I couldn't connect my watch to upgrade the firmware ...
After a very long time (24h :D), I finally understood that it was necessary to restart the watch ... phew. :phiphi: .

So, I can confirm that there are improvements (trip distance ...) for v11, thank you very much.

• J'aime 1

Hi @enaon , I did some v11 tests this morning. 

First, big problem :
V11 connection OK, then I start my trip by displaying the main menu ... and, after about 1 km, speed and others frozen. I off-on the connection, that re-run for 1 km. After several iterations, the watch shows only the simplified menu (with large speed) ... and the sliding fonction absolutely inactive in all directions. My God... 

Fortunately, github accept to connect (unknown device), I test "set time": OK, then I re-download ALL, OK

I test on a KS18A = ok, everything works fine

I test on v11 = it's stable, it works. Well, my test was short, just a few comments.

-- the TRIP length seems correct,
-- the global odometer does not have the correct scale factor:  NO

Watch-test-tot.thumb.JPG.f8dcbb7c771f80f09c61fe4d702e68d9.JPG

-- the temperature measurement is good, difficult to know which one it is...

I will do a longer test this afternoon

---------------------------------------------

Edit : I just did a loop in v11, my gps tracker says: 54.99 km and the watch: 58.52 km. Not so bad... Température 27°C. Batterie 42%.

However, I see that TOP is still 15.2 kph, RUN is still 8 Min, TOT is still 4776.7  :D , Yes, work in progress... All these adjustments are not urgent, the current state is nice, it shows that this watch is very useful, really ...

Modifié par Techos78

thank you @Techos78

there was a mistake in the digital dash, it caused low mem and it killed the touch controll, it is now fixed. 

Also, only for degode wheels, a long touch in the amperage graph will reverce the amp bars, some wheels measure positive and some negative, so change it to yours. Settings are auto saved per wheel slot.

For inmotion, total trip, top speed  and time is not yet gathered, so I guess what you see is the info from the kingsong wheel, or  a mistake. I will fix that and let you know so you can test. For the temperature on the inmotion  I use the mos field, I think it is the most important. 

Modifié par enaon

I often look at the amp graph, very interesting, it shows the battery I / O current perfectly, which encourages smooth driving. Excellent. And in the big climbs, the whole graph turns yellow, it is not very logical but it is perfect like that.

Yes the retentive data was for the ks18a, I hadn't thought of that, sorry.

Hello,

Petite question mise à jour de la montre hier et j'ai deux questions :

1. La vitesse en roulant n'est pas bonne , j'ai essayé de rester appuyé pour voir si je n'étais pas en miles sans résultat, elle affiche 19 alors que je suis environ à 30.
  2. j'ai des vibrations avec la KS16S en continue et avec MSP toutes les 10 secondes envions .

ça vous dit quelque chose ?

Merci

45 minutes ago, dro77 said:

Hello,

Small question updating the watch yesterday and I have two questions :

1. The speed while driving is not good, I tried to keep pushing to see if I was not in miles with no result, it shows 19 while I am around 30.
  2. I have vibrations with the KS16S continuously and with MSP every 10 seconds or so.

does that remind you of something?

Thank you

the miles per hour or kilometers per hour is displayed under the speed, mph or kph. Long hold on the speed field to change it. 

Vibrations may be from the haptic menu, disable everything there, or long hold on the items to set the limits, and please tell me if that solved it. 

Inkedphoto_2021-05-21_20-21-29_LI.thumb.jpg.e6eb5e1357d41aa98b931a8d18985050.jpg

Modifié par enaon

8 minutes ago, dro77 said:

i don't have indication on my panel watch ? I just have volt, temp and speed ,

Do a swipe down, it will change to the digital dash, you can set the miles/kph there, and it will keep it for the simple dash too. :)

(change to simple dash by swipe down again)

Modifié par enaon

il y a 42 minutes, enaon a dit :

Do a swipe down, it will change to the digital dash, you can set the miles/kph there, and it will keep it for the simple dash too. :)

(change to simple dash by swipe down again)

Ok my bad thank @enaon RTFM :)

Modifié par dro77

Il y a 16 heures, enaon a dit :

Vibrations may be from the haptic menu, disable everything there, or long hold on the items to set the limits, and please tell me if that solved it. 

Hi @enaon it's work nice after disabled speed haptic .

Thanks

Le 20/05/2021 à 21:51, enaon a dit :

there was a mistake in the digital dash, it caused low mem and it killed the touch controll, it is now fixed. 

No chance. I again lost the swipe function, before downloading the new release.

github does not detect the watch, I do not have the possibility to reset the BT ... I am stuck ...

Is there hard reset inside ?

Modifié par Techos78

Est-ce que ça 
https://a.aliexpress.com/_vFdNlT ça pourrait aller ? Ça a l'air pareil mais BT 4.2 (moins gourmand en énergie que le BT 4.0). Ils mettent : Chip HS6620D. Il y a l'air d'y avoir plusieurs chipstets qui marchent...

EDIT HS6620D est un capteur, pas un processeur/chipset. Donc ça augmente les chances.

Modifié par tokumeino

On 5/22/2021 at 3:32 PM, Techos78 said:

No chance. I again lost the swipe function, before downloading the new release.

github does not detect the watch, I do not have the possibility to reset the BT ... I am stuck ...

Is there hard reset inside ?

I am sorry, I only just show this post. 

Yes, there is watchdog enabled and a failsafe mechanism, it stops srcipts loading on start and enters a special state called devmode, that resets BT setup.

• hold the side button for over 40 seconds, you will feel a buzz at about 35 secs in, release the button 5 seconds after that. (screen will remain off)
  • Scan for the watch from the loader, it will be shown as "espruino-devmode"
  • re install the scripts.
  • tap the side button when finished uploading, it will exit devmode and run the scripts. 

Modifié par enaon

23 minutes ago, tokumeino said:

Est-ce que ça 
https://a.aliexpress.com/_vFdNlT ça pourrait aller ? Ça a l'air pareil mais BT 4.2 (moins gourmand en énergie que le BT 4.0). Ils mettent : Chip HS6620D. Il y a l'air d'y avoir plusieurs chipstets qui marchent...

no the se is not compatible. in needs to be an nordic nrf52832, not the hs6620D. 

I think the p8 is getting out of production, prices will go up and then it will be end of line. 

Modifié par enaon
  • Merci 1