Aller au contenu

EUC Watch hackable

Techos78

Messages recommandés

• 3 semaines après...
il y a 56 minutes, enaon a dit :

Hello. :)

Can you please connect here, and do a full install from the installer tab, select the 816 touch option, and let me know if it works?

https://enaon.github.io/eucWatch/p8-testing

Cuckoo,

I just tried it, and despite the crash during the first transfer of all modules, My second complete install is OK.

The watch has regained touch on the screen, so I can navigate without being limited to the single button on the side.

I realize the potential of your application and I am even more impressed.

Thank you for all this work for which I am extremely grateful.

I would now like to contribute, such as writing a user manual in French, and for that, is there any help on which I can rely? Thank you again for all this enormous work !!!

9 hours ago, Skilr18 said:

The watch has regained touch on the screen, so I can navigate without being limited to the single button on the side.

Very nice, There is still an issue with long press, you have to relase you finger to register it, and it doenn't work at the bottom of the screen, but I will try to fix it too. 

Thank you for your kind words and the offer, I will soon upload some work for all to try, and help with a manual will be great. :)

I'm just discovering this topic, and have read it from the beginning.

Obviously @enaon made a tremendous job !

I hate having to use a smartphone when riding, but I consider that informations such as speed and battery level are essential, so I will soon order a P8 watch. As @Techos78 wrote before, even if it doesnt work it is a limited investment. And it seems that everybody who try succeeds so why should it be different for me ?

I'll keep you informed here.

Je viens de commander une P8 à 20€ et une P22 à 30€.   Elles ont toutes les deux le NRF32852. Les prix ont l'air d'avoir monté,  impossible d'en trouver à moins de ~18-20€. Délais estimé pour la P22 une dizaine de jours,  et une vingtaine pour la P8.  J'ai déjà downloadé les sources D6Flasher et compilé avec vscode + gradle  https://github.com/atc1441/D6Flasher ça à l'air de bien se passer.  Il me reste à essayer de builder les roms... et ensuite m'amuser avec le javascript pour personnaliser la GUI.  Le travail d'exploration des 3 hackers cités dans les post précédents à l'air très sympa. Merci à vous.

Il y a 5 heures, LGT2 a dit :

Le travail d'exploration des 3 hackers cités dans les post précédents à l'air très sympa.

Oh oui, tout cela est très enthousiasmant...

Je vois avec plaisir que tu maîtrises ces techniques de programmation, déroutantes à cause de la diversité des plateformes, procédures et langages... C'est dommage de ne pas en parler davantage, par exemple nos engins dialoguent en BLE et (presque) personne ne connait le contenu des trames ... c'est bien triste.

Pour 'notre' P8, je n'ai aucune critique sur l'interface d'enaon. elle est pratique et efficace. La montre elle-même n'est pas ridicule, le bluetooth est stable et réactif, on peut surtout reprocher un écran pas très lumineux et une autonomie un peu faible (~4 heures pour moi)... Il y aura peut-être un Flasher pour une montre plus performante...

On 8/23/2021 at 3:18 AM, LGT2 said:

I just ordered a P8 for € 20 and a P22 for € 30. They both have NRF32852. The prices seem to have gone up, impossible to find less than ~ 18-20 €. Estimated time for the P22 around ten days, and around twenty for the P8. I have already downloaded the D6Flasher sources and compiled with vscode + gradle  https://github.com/atc1441/D6Flasher  it seems to be going well.   I still have to try to build the roms ... and then have fun with the javascript to customize the GUI. The exploration work of the 3 hackers mentioned in the previous posts looks very nice. Thank you.

Nice, d6flasher is an older tool, used for dsd6 band, I think is better to use daflasher, it is the successor of d6flasher, and can be found on the playstore. Also keep in mind that there is no need to build the roms, that is for installing arduino on the watch, I use espruino on the eucwatch project, and the rom images of Fanoush. 

On 8/23/2021 at 9:28 AM, Techos78 said:

It's a shame not to talk more about it, for example our machines dialogue in BLE and (almost) no one does not know the content of the frames ... it is very sad.

I am starting to agree with this statement :)

I am currently playing with the sherman, I found a register that looks interesting, it responds to what looks like power, but I am not sure excacltry what it is, and will have to test a lot to find out. I wish for a manual of registers for all wheels. 

his is a small video with the p22 and the sherman from a German guy that helped troubleshoot p22C touch. 

Modifié par enaon

On 8/15/2021 at 12:09 PM, Skilr18 said:

Cuckoo,

hello again, I have pushed some fixes, and a battery drain on the p22, please install all again from the testing loader. 

Also, anyone that want to try the new version, please go here and do a full install:
https://enaon.github.io/eucWatch/p8-testing

the screen and accelerator are now auto recognized, so you will not have to choose them again, it is stable and has some nice features. Still some more testing to do, but the more that use it, the easier it is to find bugs :)

sherman and nibebot s2 are fully supported on testing version. 

the accelerator is way better, no need for screen allways on anymore, it will turn on the screen regardless of the way it stands on the hand (left hand only) botton,up or side of the hand will make no difference ,if the rider can see the watch, it will be on.  

Modifié par enaon

Le 25/08/2021 à 15:16, enaon a dit :

hello again, I have pushed some fixes, and a battery drain on the p22, please install all again from the testing loader.

Indeed, I no longer have the battery problem that I encountered (I thought it came from my P22)

Thanks for this important (for me) update

• J'aime 1

Le 25/08/2021 à 15:16, enaon a dit :

(left hand only)

Yes, the side of the heart, of course ;) .

I will upgrade asap ... maybe the horn and the total mileage works on v11? But don't worry if this is not (yet) the case ... Thank you for this great work.
And this will reset the watch, it is 3 minutes late.

Modifié par Techos78

35 minutes ago, Techos78 said:

Yes, the side of the heart, of course ;) .

I will upgrade asap ... maybe the horn and the total mileage works on v11? But don't worry if this is not (yet) the case ... Thank you for this great work.
And this will reset the watch, it is 3 minutes late.

I have not yet completed the v11 client, so no horn and no total mileage yet  from the wheel, but the distance log should work, so it will be better than it is now. :)

you can use the ( set time ) button from the loader at any time, it will sync the time :)

Modifié par enaon

Here is the watch I have ordered and received (very fast delivery)

https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/4000766120782.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.3da26c37J8TIzH

Looks good, and the strap is long enough so I can put it on top of my wrist protection.

Installing EUC Watch was an easy job. Only step1 failed at first, but succeeded on second attempt. The everything worked as discribed. Connection with my Tesla V2 is OK

Today it was the first road-test, on a trip of around 60 km. It took me a while to understand how the IHM operates, but becoming more familiar with it, it's very easy to handle.

And using it is just "GREAT" ! ! !

Of course it is not perfect, some features could be improved, but at least speed and battery voltage are available pemanently, this is all I expected.

Many thanks @enaon you made a wonderful job ! 🙂

• J'aime 1

On 9/2/2021 at 3:53 PM, Skilr18 said:

Enaon,

Is it possible to have an option on the watch to disable side leds on KINGSONG KS16S (and these LED stay disabled each time the bluetooth connection is done) ?

I will add it yes, in the meantime try a full update from testing, I think that I do not turn them on now. 

5 hours ago, Skilr18 said:

Another thing, my watch vibrate continously when i walk above 30km/h, The alerts are disabled.

any solution to avoid this?

Is it a kingsong wheel?

If so, and if you are sure the speed alarm is disabled (gray color) then it is the "speed limit" that is buzzing, you cannot disable it. Kingsong has a dynamic limit speed, the number is showing left of the current speed, in a block called "limit". If you are within 5km/h from limit speed, regardless if current speed went up or limit speed went down, you will receive an alarm. 

Modifié par enaon